28- Promise of revenge

This chap is written in Yoongi's opinion and it will be in the next day after what happened to Masul, so all of this happened the next morning but before Jimin woke up (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Yoongi's P.O.V:

The faint light entering the room woke me up with a groan, I forgot to close the curtains last night, I sighed and looked at the beautiful angel in my arms, his puffy eyes reminded me of his break down last night.

My cheeks heated at the memory as well, Jimin's skin was warm and soft, his fingers that caressed my abdomen so softly, how we layed there completely in silence but it was a comfortable one, our wolves were bonding without us speaking.

We are mates afterall.

Is it bad that I feel relieved that Jimin is my mate? I have felt a strong connection to him everr since we were children, but I was always scared of my feelings,
I still do honestly...

Him being by my side as a friend is better than losing him for not controlling my feelings, my Jimin isn't rude, he would never hurt me, but things might get awkward and I don't want this,
Or worse, he might want to stay as best friends and end up rejecting me which ends with both of us in huge pain and maybe...

My body shivered at the idea and I found myself tightening my grib on his small body, his long lashes were touching his soft rosy cheeks, lips parted and soft snores,
Angel,
A beautiful angel that I wanna claim and love and cherish to the last day of my life.

I grabbed his hand that was on my chest and kissed his kunkles, I rubbed his hand softly and bent down kissing his forehead, one last look and I unwillingly had to get up.

It was 6 am, way to early for my liking but I have something on my mind, I took a quick shower and put on a black sweatpants and a grey shirt, looking at Jimin who was still sleeping like a baby, I kissed his rosy cheeks and then headed out of the room.

I told Suga to wake up Hope and ask him to wake Hoseok, it's a normal thing since the last time I needed the Beta and went to his room to wake him up I ended up having  damaged ears from how high Army screamed at my face saying I shouldn't enter a room of a married couple.

I fucking knocked and Hope mind linked me telling me to go in!!!!

I went to the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of orange juice, Hobi came downstairs rubbing his eyes tiredly with hair sticking every where, I smiled at him throwing one of the bottles to him, it hit him square in the face and I laughed at the scene.

"Hahaha very funny Yoongi", he said sarcastically not so happy with me laughing at his misery,
"Sorry Hobi, morning, anyways go freshen up a bit while I go wake Namjoon up, we are leaving in 30 minutes".

Hoseok hearing the seriousness in Yoongi's voice and the fact that he woke up this early he knew immediately that something was wrong, he nodded firmly and headed to his room.

Yoongi took the other bottle of juice and went to wake up the other head Alpha, giving him the bottle and telling him they will be leaving soon for an important thing.

At 7 am the three wolves were running in the forest nearing the grounds  where Masul is located,

Or was located...

Spending a whole hour searching the pack's grounds and ashes and whatever was remaining, Namjoon was walking and searching with teary eyes, all he had built, protected, worshiped and filled with memories, everything...was gone.

Simply gone..

Yoongi approached the black wolf and nudged him slightly, the heart broken wolf shook his head and kept searching with Yoongi and Hoseok desperately trying to find any evidence on what happened.

                            ......

The three wolves came back later, they were tired and sad but at least they found something that might help...

Entering the den, Hoseok and Namjoom were meet by their mates giving them clothes to shift back, Yoongi walked past them and walked toward his room.

The black wolf pushed the door open with his nose, peeking inside he saw his angel still sleeping while hugging Yoongi's pillow, the Omega was practically stuffing his face in the pillow to the point it made Yoongi wonder whether the younger was able to breathe like this.

The wolf mentally chuckled at his mate and grabbed the pillow with his mouth to try loosening the Omega's grip on it, the Omega groaned at the pull of the pillow from his arms and hugged it even tighter, but at least he moved his face out of the pillow.

Suga was clawing at Yoongi's head mentally to let him take over but Yoongi stopped him, Jimin was sleeping and vulnerable and this stupid wolf wouldn't care to even control his hormones.

He is our mate whether you like it or not!

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the wolf and ignored him still staring at the beautiful Omega in his bed,

Awww come on Yoongs...can I have one lick?

The boy cringed at his wolf and if he was in his human form you would have seen his blush,

The fuck Suga?! No you can't now shut up! And eww don't call me Yoongs ever again!

The wolf chuckled at him,

That's what Chim calls you when we talk.

Yoongi smiled at this, his mate's wolf gave him a nickname, yes it was a cringy one but he was sure it was adorable coming out of the Omega's mouth,

Wait you guys talk alot behind our backs...what do you talk about?

We talk about the weather Yoongi, the weather and the theory of who existed first the chicken or the chick.

Again Yoongi rolled his eyes at his sarcastic wolf.

I swear to God you are the reason why everyone says I'm rude.

No, I'm the reason why everyone says you are cool.

Nope, big nope, that's called swag and I don't need an old crusty dusty wolf like you to have swag!

The wolf ignored him and Yoongi went to grab clothes for himself, he changed to his human form and got dressed, again Jimin was sleeping like a baby.

Yoongi walked slowly toward him and caressed his cheek softly admiring his soft fluffy hair, the orange color was already fading and Yoongi made a mental note to himself to ask the Omega whether he wanted to dye it again.

Looking down slightly, he stared at the perfectly shaped lips, the full pink soft lips of Jimin,
Oh how he missed those lips, the  nights of them cuddling and Jimin adorably sucking on his lower lip like a pacifier, the Alpha chuckled,
"I wonder how would he react if I told him he used to basically suck my lips to sleep when we were children".

I can tell him if you want.

No honey keep trying to solve the chicken mystery and leave me and my mate alone.

He is my mate too you stupid human!

Are you sure you are MY wolf?!!

I always question myself about you too but I guess we are stick together huh?

The poor boy groaned at his misery while Suga laughed at him.

Hope mind linked him telling him that they are waiting for him the main office of the head Alpha to discuss what they had.

With one last peck on his mate's nose he left for the office.

I promise you Jiminie, we will get your revenge,
the whole pack's revenge.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Hi babes 💜✨
Thanks so much for everyone who is still reading this story despite my late updates👉🏻👈🏻👀
Next chap you will be given a small part of the puzzle 😉

Love you and take care 💜🐥💜✨