Spin Off ✨1✨

A/N p.o.v

v

The two wolves were running as fast as they can trying to win the race, the black wolf knew he should take it easy with his pregnant mate and started to slow down to allow the white wolf outrun him, the white wolf reached the tree before his mate and turned around sticking his tongue out at him, he started rolling around in the grass as if dancing a little victory dance.

Suga stared at his beautiful moon-like mate, his heart swelled with pride for having such a breathtaking wolf by his side and he wanted to cherish his smile forever.

Chim sat looking at his mate then tilted his head to the side, Suga walked slowly at him eyeing the smaller body in front of him with the white fur covering his details,
Details that Suga wanted to mark and appreciate.

Chim caught the turned on wolf's pheromones, he got turned on too derived by the submissive instinct to his Alpha, he lowered his head in submission making Suga growl in pride, the black wolf reached him and licked his head making him rise it and stare at the ruby red eyes.

The night air reeked of their pheromones, Suga started licking Chim's fur all around his neck and chest, the Omega purred in delight and licked his mate's cheek and mouth, their instincts of mating heightened and the lust clouded their minds.

Chim laid on his stomach raising his back slightly when he felt the warm body sliding over him, Suga laid over his Omega's smaller body with his legs and arms on both sides of the white wolf, carful not to press down harshly on the pregnant wolf he started biting his neck softly, the bites got harsher the more the coconut smell of slick increased to the air.

Following his wolf instinct Suga bit Chim on the back of his neck making the wolf whine and bend his back up more toward his mate moving his tail to the side, once Suga made sure the bite was affecting Chim's nerves of pain numbing them he lowered his legs down poking the slick covered heat with his hard on, slowly he started sliding into his Omega.

Chim whined feeling nothing but pleasure as all the pain was numbed by the bite, the wolf started pushing back to meet his mate's fast harsh thrusts, in wolves lust there is no slow make love shit, there is only two thoughts,
Wreck and knot.

Suga's hips slammed into the wolf making him purr in pleasure and whine loudly with each electric strike of his prostate, the wet sounds were clear in the quiet night but they couldn't care less, what was more important is the heat pulling in the Alpha's lower abdomen and how Chim was waiting for the warm feeling of his Alpha's knot.

The black furred wolf growled in his mate's ear as his knot slided in, the wolf moving his leg around feeling slight pain with the new stretch that was way bigger since they are in their wolves form, whining to his mate Chim tried to wiggle around to ease the pain but couldn't when he came harshly by the knot releasing the warm cum inside him.

They stayed like this for seconds before both of them switched back to their human forms feeling exhausted to keep their wolves forms, Yoongi stared down at Jimin's naked back, he smiled and kissed his neck making Jimin Jimin turn back to face him.

Yoongi was startled with two arms wrapping around his neck pulling him down, one hand was around his neck raising it upward exposing his neck completely to Jimin, he groaned lowly when he felt Jimin's fangs penetrating his neck marking his scent gland, the beautiful mix of pain, pleasure and euphoria made his knot spurt out huge amount of cum inside Jimin all of a sudden both of them moaning at the feeling.

"You really...had to mark me..all of a sudden", Yoongi was panting but still managed to smirk down at his sleepy mate, Jimin smiled nodding then shivering when another wait of cum covered his walls deeply.

Yoongi smiled at him and kissed his neck,
"I'm happy you did baby...I love you",
"I love you too daddy".

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

okaaaaaay first spin off!!
This was really confusing for me like I really liked the idea but like...how am I gonna do this? ಠ_ಠ😂😂
But I hope you liked it abd thanks for suggesting💜❤

I know I disappeared for a while but really my professors has been bitches and threw alot of assignments and quizzes at us 🙂🤦🏻

Hope y'all have been good and I love you 💜❤💜✨