How I met him (Homy2)

Most of the updates from now on are gonna be not proofreaded at least until my exams are over🤦🏻
But I'm gonna try to read them and correct any mistakes eventually after publishing them so excuse any mistakes for now ❤

Note: go fetch some holy water while u still can  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Army p.o.v

I was slowly losing consciousness but I still felt Hoseok lifting my weak body and carrying me to a den, I assume that's where he lives.

Ami was whining in pain and shaking just like me, my ankle was burning up just like my body, I panted and clung to Hoseok's neck as he rushed me around.

We entered a room and he layed me on the bed, turning around and locking the door, I can feel him approaching me slowly and sitting next to me, his fingers touched my burning up forehead as I shake under his hand.

"Army...sweetheart can you hear me?", I nodded weakly at him,
"Babe, I know what you are going through and it's killing me,please let me help you".

I know what he was talking about,
"I know we just met, I know you might not trust me fully yet, but please let me help you and I promise we can go back to point zero after you've fully recovered".

I closed my eyes feeling a wave of pain hitting my limbs, I nodded and Ami assured me that Hope promised her not to take control as human sides can control themseves better than their wolves.

I relaxed my sore body and promised myself that I would let him just bite the mark into me to gain strength again and then I would push him away from me,
Come on Army you can do this girl!

A wave of goosebumps spread on my neck as I felt Hoseok's hot breath on my neck, he kissed it softly multiple of times easing my mind a little.

A small whimper escaped my lips as I felt his tongue sliding across the side of my neck, my breath quickened as the room's temperature started rising.

Softly biting the flesh on my neck, right on my scent gland over my collarbones, He was preparing my skin for his teeth, usually marking is done at the end of...mating... But we just need the bite so it's gonna be more painful without the sedating hormones that the body should release after mating.

After a minute of biting my neck I started moaning softly with both pleasure of his teeth and tongue and the pain of my body.

The sounds alerted Hoseok as he looked into my eyes softly, his eyes were soft but I saw them flashing with something....
Hunger...lust...?

He pecked my lips for the first time and it froze me, he took the chance of my frozen dazed state and bent down biting my neck...

A loud scream rumbled from my throat as his teeth penetrated my skin, I felt strength pouring inside my veins, I heard my Ami howling and another wolf's growling inside my head.

But out of all I focused on the pleasure that started rushing to my body, I know marking brings pleasure and lust but I need to control myself for both of us.

But...it was too much...

My hips bucked upward instinctively and Hoseok growled over my neck tightening his grib on my wrists, he took both my wrists in his large hand and used the other to hold my hip to prevent me from moving to his body.

Fuck it!!

"Mate~"

Hoseok froze over me and pulled away from my neck, eyes glowing gold as he licked the mark to close it, my breath hitched as he dragged his tongue downward stopping right at the beginning of my chest, I would have squealed at the ticklish feeling if I wasn't to horny.

"You sure you want this baby girl ?".

He asked in a husky voice right over my lips, I can feel my body's strength coming back and I nodded at him,
"Use your lips and tongue babe, do you want this??"

"I want you", I whispered to his lips, a smirk appeared on his handsome face as his lips crashed into mine.

I moaned into his mouth as he bite and licked my lips, his eyes were golden but I knew it was him, the way he handled my body with lust, love and softness that melt my heart, I just knew it was him.

His lips trailed to my jaw and neck, kissing all the way down till he reached my chest that was still covered in my wide shirt, he kissed my breast softly over the fabric and I moaned as my body stiffened.

His hand that were holding my hip was now caressing my sides under the shirt raising the fabric so slowly, his hands were warm and his touches sent sparks all over my body.

He started kissing every inch of skin that appeared from my abdomen and my muscles contracted under his lips and warm breath, I closed my eyes taking in the soft gestures, he wasn't rushing anything, I felt being cherished and loved.

The cold wind blowed on my now naked upper half, Hoseok stared at me with a small smile and I felt self-conscious all of a sudden, I slide on of my hands out of his grasp and put my arm over my breast hiding whatever I can hide as my blush intensified.

He chuckled at me and took my arm away placing my hand in his hair locks, he lowered his naked chest to mine and bent his face in my neck, our chests touched and he bite my earlobe softly, kissing my ear and down to my mark.

I felt his hand brushing over my sweatpants and he looked into my eyes asking for permission, I nodded at him with a smile, I know we just met but damn I fell for him the moment I saw his golden eyes and shining smile, our bond was tugging at my heart to get closer and closer to him, it felt like we have known each other for along long time.

He slided my sweatpants off and I closed my eyes, his fingers touched my thigh while his other hand guided my leg upwards bending it, Sparks and fireworks exploded in my body as his fingers approached my private parts, I was blushing so hard I felt my face heat radiating.

Opening my eyes slowly I saw him staring at me with loving eyes,
"You are so beautiful", he said in a whisper as his eyes hooded, he caught my lips in a heated kiss biting and sucking as his fingers touched me where I need him the most, my breath hitched as he inserted his first finger.

He kept on prepping me while I gasped for breath, my hands were on his back hugging him to me, he kissed my neck and chest biting softly on my breast's flesh as my moans turned higher.

His fingers stopped and pecked my lips, I gasped in pain and shock as he entered me, I clutched to his back desperately as he rocked inside me slowly before picking up his speed, I scratched his back as my legs wrapped around his waist pulling him to me, last thing I remember is the euphoric feeling that exploded in me as my tired body shut down and I fell into a contented deep sleep in my mate's arms snuggling closer to his chest.

...........

"Damn tell me he pulled out!!",

I stared at Jin in annoyance for interrupting my dreamy bliss as I remembered these beautiful memories,
"I met Hoseok when I was 18, do you see a 2 years old kid running around bitch??" , I said putting a hand on my hips.

Seokjin chuckled and I thought I saw a painful flash in his eyes ror a second but it disappeared.

"Hey I told my story won't you tell me yours?", I said pouting cutely to bribe him, he chuckled again and he looked at me and I was sure this time that his eyes held a painful gaze,
"That's for another time darling, let's finish these babies lunch and go wake up Yoonmin, I have a plan for our ultimate ship" , he said with a wink and I smiled at him.

🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

Excuse my undetaild scene but I seriously didn't know how to write it 😂
I'm a fluffy person and I rarely read sex scenes I swear I forgot how everything goes 🤦🏻😂😂😂

I was writing and screaming inside my head "HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE YOONMIN'S GAY SCENE WHEN I CAN'T WRITE THIS PROPERLY ?!!!" 😂😂😂🤦🏻🤦🏻

Anyways hope u enjoyed this even if it wasn't that detailed and next is gonna be Yoonmin and that mysterious pack...😉

Love u take care 💜✨🐥