45-Bonding moment

It has been two weeks since Jimin's heat, One week since Suga and Chim had their 'fun',
Yet still Jimin didn't tell Yoongi any happy news...
The Alpha was convinced that Jimin isn't pregnant, to be honest he was slightly sad,
But that didn't mean he was mad at Jimin or disappointed.

Yoongi's love for Jimin surpassed all kinds of needs and wants, Jimin was Yoongi's world and happiness, Jimin was Yoongi's childhood friend and crush, Jimin was Yoongi's mate,
Yoongi's love.

Nothing can make him change his feelings in the slightest bit.

Yet the Omega didn't seem to notice this,
Jimin was completely drown in the fact that he wasn't pregnant,
His mind started wondering to dark places like him being unable to bear pups, like he wasn't enough...

Jimin spent these two weeks sleeping most of the time, crying to his pillows, he was silent and his bright smile now never reached his eyes, he was constantly on verge whenever he heard Chim talking to him, hoping that the wolf would tell him that a small bean was growing inside them.

But that never happened...

Chim was Jimin's playful carefree side, but the wolf had instincts and wishes too,
Instinct to be a good mate,
Wishes to be a mother,
And both being taken away from him pained the wolf, the pain was doubled for both of them as they felt each others broken hearts.

The whole house was worried and quiet, Army being pregnant was completely tiring, the girl started her mood swings and cried every time Hoseok wasn't babying her, the pregnancy reminded Seokjin of his lost baby Gaeji and he tried to stay strong for his best friend but he was a broken mother after all, it was obvious he wasn't the same cheerful Jin, Hoseok finally came to realization that his wife is pregnant and he was so protective over her, Jimin was facing his problems as well.

The cheerful lights of the house were dimmed down.

............................

Jimin p.o.v

I was crying in the bed like the pathetic person I'm, my hand didn't stop caressing my tummy for the last hour, I never felt the urge to feel my tummy being swollen before, I never thought that not having a pup would be this painful, I never thought I would let Yoongi down like this.

Yoongi wasn't home and I was relieved, I couldn't stop crying and I didn't want him to see me like this, my sobs were getting louder and more desperate as I laid on thd bed motionless forming a small ball with my body that kept shivering.

Damn why am I being like this?!

I inhaled sharply feeling my stomach scrunch, I got up and ran to the toilet expelling everything that was in my stomach, my face turned red as I heaved to the toilet, I sat on the floor and took deep breaths.

I threw up...

I just...threw up!!!!

Chim!!!

No Jimin

The fuck you mean no? i just threw up!

Yes but that might have been because you cried for a whole hour non stop.

Or because I'm pregn-

Jimin stop! I'm your damn wolf and I can feel our pregnancy and I'm telling you there is no fucking baby inside us!!!

I stayed quiet feeling each word like a stab to the heart, my tears kept on falling silently.

It's hard for me just like you...please stop making it harder....

I nodded silently and stood up, the bathroom walls felt like they were spinning around, before I knew it..darkness consumed me...

...................

I woke up to the feeling of something heavy on my lower abdomen, I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that the rooms' lights were off, the faint moonlight entered the room through the window giving the pleasant vibe of calmness and comfort.

Looking down, I found my lovely mate laying over my body, his arms were hugging my waist as his face rested on my tummy, my shirt was raised a little bit and the hot skin of his face was touching my lower abdomen.

His mouth was slightly opened as soft breaths escaped his cherry lips, he looked so vulnerable and soft, his hair fell over his eyes, some of it tickling my tummy.

I smiled at him and spread my fingers in his soft hair, his eyes twitched before opening to reveal the beautiful bloody red orbs that I grew to love as a child, he looked up at me, head still laying on my tummy, I expected him to smirk at me or attack my lips and neck with kisses and bites,
But he didn't,
He just stared at me not moving.

"Hey Suga",
I said in a whisper with a soft smile, he didn't respond, he moved his head so he was facing my belly, his chin resting softly on my skin.

He blinked at me slowly as if observing me, I noticed Suga is a quiet person, just like Yoongi, and as Yoongi showed his love freely to me, Suga showed his love freely to Chim, but I rarely interacted with Suga directly without any...heated moment,
So this silent eye contact was pleasing to me.

It felt like bonding.

His sleepy look made me giggle and he seemd to lighten up at the sound, a small timid smile showing on his lips, he stared to my eyes deeply searching them and sending comfort and promises,
He bent his head facing my tummy, he kissed my skin right under my belly button, a soft peck that I never thought Suga even knew how to do.

He gazed at my skin where he placed his peck, his smile getting wider, he kissed the same spot again before looking back at me with the same bonding assuring loving gaze, I felt my eyes watering at the sight,
God I really wanna see him kissing our baby like this...

He climbed up my body pulling me to his arms, he left my leg placing it over his thigh and his hand started rubbing my lower back, he nuzzled his nose in my neck scent marking me, the sweet gestures makimg me purr in his arms like a pup.

He kissed my earlobe before whispering,
"I love you, I love both of you".

I smiled again feeling better, my back pain was getting worse since the wild night Suga and Chim had, they really wrecked my poor body, but the small rubs on my back eased the pain as my mate kissed my mark over and over...

I love both of you too Suga.

I love you and Yoonie, now and forever, and I would never give up on our happiness.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Yeah it was over dramatic I'm sorry but my period is fucking with my mood and this is affecting my drama queen side 😂🙂
The damn hormones😑😂💔

Anyways I just wanted to say thaaaaaank u for voting for the new ff themes!!
I can see that soulmates and Daechwita are leading the votes😉🤭

Followed by hybird ff,
Then supernatural and Uni ff on the same level of votes
The least voted one is Insta ff.

Keep on voting please and thanks again for those who voted 💜🐥

Love u 🐥💜❤✨