43- Make you happy

No proofread ,🤦🏻

Hoseok p.o.v

After our visit to Exo we headed back to Dagust, my head can't focus on anything as I keep thinking about all the new information we shared today, my gut feeling is telling me that the three packs are being played.

But my even that I can't focus on it, I keep on drifting to another thing that gas been worrying me recently, Army...

Her scent is spiking way too much and I don't mean the turned on spiking scent, it's...something different, I can't put a finger on it.

Hope has been way overprotective of Army and Ami, always nagging me to go check on her, always telling me to make sure she ate all her meals, I thought it might be because of Army's recent stomach bug she caught that makes her throw up every morning but I don't think so anymore.

I mindlinked Baekhyun during the day and asked him to check on her because she wasn't answering me, he told me she was asleep in her bed,
Talking of the bed...

Why the fuck am I not allowed to sleep in the bed?!

She just keeps on throwing my clothes around on the bed and snuggle to them while I need to sleep on the sofa!

Something is bothering her, even Seokjin hyung has been around her most of the time the last few days and always watching over her, I don't understand....

We reached the pack and I'm still thinking about everything, I groaned in frustration abd it grabbed Yoongi's attention,
"You okay Hoseok?",
I sighed and smiled a little,
"Yeah just....have you noticed anything strange recently about Army?",
"Strange? Like what?",
"Like her throwing up all the time, how her scent is strange a little bit and Seokjin seems to watch over her all the time even Hope is acting weird around her!!".

Yoongi stared at me for a whole minute with a blank face, he sighed then turned arounf entering the pack house leaving me standing there dumfounded,
I followed him whining about him being an evil hyung to me,
"Hobi...talk to Army",
"why do I feel like you know something that I don't?",
"Just talk to her isn't my place to say anything".

I sighed and nodded a little bit worried now.

I walked to our bedroom and opened the door, Army was sleeping peacefully on our bed between the strange mix of our clothes, seriously she has me to cuddle but she still want my clothes?

I walked to her sitting on the bed next to her body, her breaths were soft and small adorable sounds escaped her slightly parted lips, I stared at her tired face with both fondness and worry, she has been reading too many books last few days, I really can't understand what's going on with her and I feel like I'm the worst mate ever for this...

I patted her head softly taking few strands of her hair twirling it around my fingers, she is beautiful, she is the most breathtaking person I've ever seen and it makes my chest rumble with pride knowing this beauty is mine,although she looks tired her face had a strange beautiful glow that I never saw before, she was glowing.

I bent down capturing her lips in mine softly and she hummed to my lips, I climbed the bed over her body and stared at her, she didn't wake up, my poor baby must be so tired.

I kissed her temple lovingly before spooning her pressing her body to mine, God I missed the feeling of her body in my arms, I kissed her lips couple of times before relaxing next to her, I fell asleep staring at the beautiful girl in my arms.

...................

Jimin p.o.v

I've been sitting on the bed for almost an hour glaring at the bathroom door focusing,
Come on Jimin you can do it!
Come on!!
Throw up you useless piece of sh-!!!