Unknown virus ( Chapter-32 )

After 4 hours , In Mechamato's space station , In sanaya's room ,

When Sanaya and Boboiboy are talking about something . Sanaya was very curious to know about the story of Boboiboy and ochobot , and how he got the elemental power and everything so boboiboy is just telling her the whole stories of everything and it's adventures .

" Yay , and after 4 years of that adventure , we all friends joined TAPOPS and did plenty of missions . "- Boboiboy smiles . " We all enjoys a lot ."

" Wow ! It's awesome 👍."- Sanaya

" So ... What about you ? "- Boboiboy curiously ask her ." Did you went on any adventures or anywhere with your friends ?"

" As much as I remember , I mostly like to go on camping trips with my friends but usually my Liina was not able to come with us so me , Miina and Lisa used to go ."- Sanaya replied happily ." I really enjoyed those days ."

" So Lisa , Liina and Miina are your childhood friends ?"- Boboiboy asked her confusingly .

" No ! I don't remember about Lisa but I think I do know Miina and Liina since a very long time .In reality , I doesn't remember much properly ."- Sanaya tries to Remember but whenever she tries her head starts hurting .

" It's fine ! Please don't try to remember." - Boboiboy worriedly .

" Yay, I guess you're right ."- Sanaya picks up a glass of cold drink and slowly sips .

" So ...... Why doesn't Liina used to come with you on camping trips ?"- Boboiboy slowly asked her with no pressure .

" Ohh...😃😆 Because she's is afraid of forests . Liina is a kind of girl who only likes to sit infront of her laptop and computer whole day and whenever we go outside for some shopping or something, she always bring her book or tablet ."- Sanaya laughs

" In short , Liina only love to do tech and science." - Boboiboy thinks and smiles .

" Anyways , Boboiboy ! Are you going to do something for me if I'm going to ask you ?"- Sanaya smiles differently .

" Yay , why not !"- Boboiboy

" Then quickly use your elemental spilt and turns into 7 boboiboys ."- Sanaya smiles and excited ." Just do it please ! And don't ask much questions . I have an Idea ."

" But why..........."- Boboiboy about to ask but stopped as he saw sanaya's pouting sad look .

" Please Brother ! "- Sanaya said with a pouting sad look .

" Alright , Boboiboy 7 elemental spilt ! "

Now boboiboy spilt himself into 7 boboiboys . Cyclone , Blaze , Thorn , Solar , Thunderstorm , Ice , Earthquake .

" Hey , Sanaya !"- Ice , Thunderstorm and solar .

" Hi , Sister !😃😃😃😃 ."- Thorn , Blaze and cyclone .

" Wow ! Now I have 7 brothers . It's so amazing ."- Sanaya jumps in excitement happily .

" Seriously ! What do you mean from 7 brothers ? We all are same and scientifically, you have only one brother ."- Solar explained her ." We all are boboiboy . It's just that we all are his different elements ."

" Whatever , It's the same 😄😄😄😄."- Sanaya super happy ." Am I right ?"

" Yes ! She do have a point ."- Cyclone and Blaze .

" Well ! Sister, do you like plants ?"- Thorn cutely.

" Of course . I love everything , plants , trees , forests , ect . I love everything about nature ."- Sanaya 😄😄.