A Last conversation ( Chapter-57 ) END

In sanaya's room ,

"You know what Sanaya , I think you need some proper advice from someone or may be you need someone to share your thoughts !"- Rediantbot advised her

"You know what Sanaya , I think you need some proper advice from someone or may be you need someone to share your thoughts !"- Rediantbot advised her .

Sanaya slowly sits while glancing at the window . She turns back properly to see the shining Stars , moons , Universe from the window while thinking about something very deeply so as Rediantbot noticed she hasn't answered it so it questioned again .

" What are you exactly thinking about while looking outside the window ?"

" The Universe is Dark and Mysterious . It has a beginning but no end - Infinite .
The Stars are shining and beautiful . Those , too , have their beginning but their own power results in their destruction - Finite ."- Sanaya spoken as she took a deep breath to calm herself while still staring at the window .

" I think I really need to talk with someone to clear my mind , But with whom ?"- Sanaya Thought to herself . " Hmm..... Dad ?...... No ! he would be super busy now because Prince Leo will be here in an hour so...... Boboiboy ?........ No ! He's also worried about Ochobot so there's no way I can talk with him now.......What do I do ? "

When Sanaya was just thinking whom to talk , Rediantbot quickly suggested , " Why don't you simply Call Miina ?! She's your best friend and she also understand and knows everything about you !"

" I guess you're right 😅 ! - Sanaya smiled nervously on her own . she again layed down on bed and called her friend , Miina because she's feeling despressed and anxious . She slowly moves to the nearer table to take her coffee cup and slowly sips it .

After some seconds , Miina answered the call with a knowing look on her face . She just simply smiled because she knows why sanaya called her Just now .

" I'm not surprised that you called me Now . I know you're going to need some advice ."- Miina spoken from the transmission and smiled knowingly and understandingly .

" I just want hear the advice . I'm not going to take it . "- Sanaya replied Calmly .

" Lemme guess ..... You're feeling Anxious about Lisa and IPSSS also you're worried about that thing we don't like to talk about . "- Miina questioned . " Am I right ?"

" Exactly ! And I know after this ...... My dad is going to ask me soo many questions and I just ....... I just don't know anything ."- Sanaya answered tensedly and sadly . " I don't know what's wrong and what's right !"

" I see..... Sanaya , you should never feel Guilty for things not feeling right . Settling for something you know in your gut doesn't feel right is a sign you're lowering your confidence to please something else . You know when you're doing something you shouldn't. You know deep down you're not happy . You know everything so there's no need for you to take advise from ANYONE . "