The controlled War ( Chapter-40 )

Near IPSSS ,

" Enough ! You went to far just now ."- Boboiboy Glacier said angrily to captain Zaroba . " Ice Gargantuan ! "

Boboiboy immediately used his Ice Gargantuan attack and punches the floors of the broken Space ship . Within a single second , all Ice spikes are appears from everywhere around and freezed captain Zaroba . A huge Ice Golem also appears from the behind of captain Zaroba and captured him with his two gained hands . Captain Zaroba tried to use his fire sword to attack on the Ice Golem but it didn't work so that gaint Ice Golem freezed him .

Boboiboy and Sanaya both saw , the captain Zaroba getting frezzed by the Ice spikes of Ice Golem . Sanaya slowly stands properly and glanced at captain Zaroba . Her head is still hurting a little but she tries to calm herself. Boboiboy saw some blood is coming out from her sister's knees .

" Sister ! Your legs are injured . You okay !"- Boboiboy quickly came near her sister and checked her injured leg .

" Don't worry about me . I....... I'm..... ( In pain ) Fine ... It's just a little cut ." - Sanaya tried to calm her mind and saw blood coming out from her knees but as she slowly looks upwards she quickly spoken , " Boboiboy ! Look ! Captain Zaroba is trying to get out off Ice Golem 's Hands . "

Boboiboy Glacier quickly saw captain Zaroba is trying to use his Sword ," Ice Golem ! Hold him tight !". Boboiboy Glacier crossed his arms and tried to make ice Golem 's Gaint hands grip more strong .

" Too late for that !......... Lava Sword ! "- Captain Zaroba said angrily and created a lava sword which almost melted one whole gaint hand of Ice Golem . Captain Zaroba released from those ice spikes of boboiboy Glacier by cutting them off by his Lava Sword .

( Captain Zaroba's Lava Sword )

Captain Zaroba quickly cut off both hands of that Ice Golem by using his Lava Sword and he also slashed that Gaint Ice Golem which made that Golem fall from the floor.

Boboiboy saw this and again he created an another Ice Golem , "Ice Gargantuan ! " . That Gaint Ice Golem rushed to Captain Zaroba and tried to punch him but captain Zaroba quickly jumped upwards and rammed his Lava Sword inside the Gaint Ice Golem 's chest . Ice Golem fell down and broked into pieces by that lava sword's attack .

" Hahahahaha.... That's all you have , Puny Brat ! You're just a weak kid who can do nothing ."- Captain Zaroba said to Boboiboy with a evil laugh .

" Ugh..... Whom are you calling Puny Brat ? I'm will show you Who's the weak here ! Boboiboy Dual spilt !"- Boboiboy said angrily and used his Dual spilt . He spilted himself into Ice and Blaze . They both quickly crossed there watches to do a elemental fusion ," Elemental Fusio.......... Ahhhhhhh " .