Right or Wrong ( Chapter-54 )

Right now , In IPSSS ,

" OMG , I never thought this could Happen!"- Boboiboy said superisedly . " Hmm.... My sister Actually got betrayed by and lost so many people and comrades during that Galaxy War. It's understandable why she got fained after getting her Memories back ! "

" Hmm..... She never let down the reputation of That old empire just because she's loyal towards the empire and also in the military . And as a Warrior she chosen the side of revolutionary army against that old empire for the sake of citizens . Impressive !"- Captain kaizo also commented .

" Surprisingly enough that she doesn't even care about her reputation that time and managed both situations properly !"- Fang and Gopal also said superisedly .

" Everything is clear Now except One .... "- Mechamato questioned curiously . ".... if Sanaya helped you and understood your point of view then why you Manipulated her Memories ."

" Hmm..... I'm sure she would also help you if you simply asked her then Why ? Why you also made everyone beleive that she's died since continuously 2 years ?"- Maskmana also questioned .

Lisa silent for some moments while clenching her fists angrily and glancing downwards but yet she spoken seriously also sarcasmly and a little bit sadly , " Because ......... Sanaya , with her hopeless wishing and her blind trust on others intrigued me . She Danced in rain , maded flower crowns , played with her friends and had a lots of fun with us and she also concentrated in her studies and training . And even if we separated after some years then she trained even harder , always used to push herself to become stronger everyday so the mortality rate could be less . When Sanaya Actually and totally learned about the Corrupted Monarchy , She almost lost her mind but still tried her best to calm herself . Sanaya putted herself in the path of Bloody and destructive War but at the end of that Galaxy war , She was injured so badly , almost died or I can say that it was a miracle that she still had blood in her Body , may be because she meant to live or she promised Rediantbot that she would come alive !"

" After healing her injuries quickly , I tooked her with me and she finally got consciousness after Some days ." - Lisa continued sadly . " I thought she would shine bright like a beacon of hope but those fake and Corrupted people dimmed her light , they put out that spark in her . The only thing she talks about is , She killed and killed and her life went out forever . She wanted to live , Not to survive . She couldn't remember a time when she wasn't on the war front to kill enemies . So when I came to take her away , She Asked ' I never stood a chance , Did I ? ' I hated seeing that light go out in her . She can't remember times she smiled , laughed , Confident , and passionate . I answered her , That's the sad part , Sanaya did once !"

" That's the reason I Manipulated her Memories in such a way that she'll forget those all people who ever once betrayed her but somehow I understood that's it's not a solution ....... I couldn't change her Memories forever , Some day , some time , she mush have to remember and accept her past to move On and I knew she would Start doing that with you all !"- Lisa added .

" Does it means , It's a part of your plans to let Sanaya become awared about her family , stay with us so she can become confident and hopeful again ?"- Mechabot asked while understanding .

" Yup .......! From the very start you all meet Sanaya was also a part of my Plan ! Now , I never want her to interfere in those hellish Galaxy Wars ever again but deep down I also understood she's crazy and she won't listen to anyone ."

" Wait a minute , Doesn't that Galaxy war was finished that time ?"- Yaya asked superisedly and curiously .

" Finished ? It'll never be finished . A war isn't like some stupid arguments . As long as someone's still breathing , the fight isn't over yet . "- Lisa replied seriously . " In Wars , unlike chess the game continues after checkmate but now this is just the peace Before Strom !"