Distrustful past ( Chapter-53 )

Right Now , In IPSSS ,

When Rediantbot about to continue and say more what exactly happened there , but Lisa quickly interrupted gladly and Excitedly while Remembering what happened between that battle between her and Sanaya , " Haha...... That was the most memorable and Fantastic battle of my life , Sanaya literally sliced off My right arm then after defeating me she also joined it and healed my all wounds . No one satisfacted me more than Sanaya in battles till Now that's why she's a worthy opponent for me .

" The phrase Worthy opponent also means Friend !?"- Miina stated confusingly .

" May be ....... "

" Wait a minute ...... Sanaya sliced off your right arm and defeated you ? How ? "- Boboiboy and Mechamato asked superisedly and Shockingly .

" Why would I tell you ? Try to find out by yourself insisted of depending on anyone !"- Lisa replied irritatedly . " Yay , But after Defeating me she sent me inside the prison of central planet and personally that experience wasn't that Bad . I really appreciate her decisions and I knew it she would never chose anything wrong so she also let me go after some hours during War ........

" But ...... Why ?...... I mean how ? "

" Because in that fight , Sanaya only won the battle but I won the War . She finally understood that her own planet was Rotten to the core same as other lengendary planets and their Space Militaries and space police forces too and none of you also had permission and courage to go against the laws . "

" WE WERE ALSO NOT AWARED OF THIS THAT ....,"- Commander Ziziro replied superisedly . " THE CENTRAL PLANET WAS CORRUPTED ."

" What happened after that , In the Galaxy war ? Please tell me properly . I want to know what happened with my sister !"- Boboiboy requested curiously .

" Alright !, Actually ........ She's been framed by her own planet .........."
___________________________________________________

Flashback ,

2 years ago , Just some hours before starting the Galaxy War , In a Space ship ,

While looking outside the window , Sanaya strip off her topmost layer of her bandages . On each arm and leg there are great purple welts that will only deepen over the coming week. Against ghostly skin they are grotesque, but she knew she is lucky not to have much broken bones . She sigh and reach for her Armour and Mask again. She look as beat up as she did in her early days of hellish training . She suck in a deep breath as tears fell down , it had been a helluva fight but she knew that this was not just a trailer of the battle but real War would be worst bloody sheds for People .

After Some moments , she quickly went outside to check on her opponent who is right now inside the prison. She pulled the mask over her face as she watched the robot guards saluting and opening the lock up . She went inside and sit infront of her friend silently as she asked , " You ...... Okay ? "

" Huh , Dark Angel ? Since when heros started caring about villans ?"- Lisa Chuckled and replied with a smirk but her hands were still handcuffed and her legs are tied too . " Why did you used your whole healing abilities to heal and join my arm and didn't healed your wounds insisted ?

"The wound, the injury to my flesh will heal long before I am able to heal my brain. Trauma is that way. Yet with time, with someone good to talk to, I will be well once more. And now come straight to the point ,Why .... Why you KILLED Admiral Sarungha ( Central planet ) and also Two Dutches ?"- Sanaya asked while removing her Mask . " I Investigated and understood the reason for killing those Dutches because they were corrupted But Why Admiral Sarungha ? "