Battle of Thoughts ( Chapter-43 )

Now , In the control room of IPSSS ,

" This battle is the scene of constant Chaos . The winner will be the one who controls that chaos , his own and the enemy ." - Sanaya explained this to Boboiboy Quake , Boboiboy Thunderstorm and Boboiboy cyclone .

" A logical, optimal solution exists in any wartime situation , no matter how difficult the challenge. We must not forget that , especially in the times of confusion when We feel inclined to recklessness ."- Boboiboy Quake Explained to all . " Now we have to hurry up ! Let's go before it's too late ."

" Alright ! "- Boboiboy Cyclone and Boboiboy Thunderstorm agreed and they both quickly left the control room in order to keep all power spheres safe , to defeat captain Zaroba and to begin there strategic plan .

Boboiboy Quake is also about to leave but he stopped as he saw Sanaya is still inside the control room and she seems tensed or unsure about something so he quickly asked her before leaving the control room , " Is anything wrong sister ? "

" Huh ...... No ....."- Sanaya glanced at boboiboy nervously . " I'm just planning to stay here for sometime to check on somethings ! You just go . You don't have much time . Captain Zaroba could be here anytime . "

Boboiboy Quake just replied her with nods and he also quickly left from the control room and went after Boboiboy cyclone and Boboiboy Thunderstorm .

" Soo ,you all just told me that the communication systems started working Right ? "- Sanaya asked confusingly .

" Yes , But I don't think we should use them because it's possible that they are still hacked ! "- Amato's wife replied her while looking at a holographic computer screen . " I don't Think it's secured while looking at it's system functions !"

" Always support your enemy when he/she is making a mistake . Let's begin with it , then .. " - Sanaya said while smiling and immediately messaged Captain kaizo through her communication device and texted him something and after texting him , she again spoken ." This way is more efficient ! "

" This way is going to get us killed...."- Commander Ziziro continued tensedly and irritatedly . ".....before you even get a chance to try you imperfect plan which has no sense and no tactics ! "

" Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory ; Tactics without Strategy is the noise before defeat ! " - Sanaya replied confidentially while staring at commander Ziziro and her mom . " And Failure is nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy !"

Sanaya took a deep breath to calm her mind and emotions for a moment because deep down she's also not sure about many things and she's also sad because of her Dad is defeated which was also unexpectable for her but still she manages to control her emotions .

During this whole situation , Captain kaizo also quickly entered inside the control room and take a glance at sanaya who is really looking tensed while thinking about something .

" A perfect plan doesn't mean having everything go within expectations . A perfect plan is achieved when it has the plasticity needed to flexibly deal with troubles ." - Sanaya said to everyone who are present inside the control room and immediately went near the all holographic systems screen which still shows some codes and errors .

" Why did you called me here ? "- Captain kaizo asked her in rush.

" Well ...... Let's get straight to the point . I just texted you because I want to use my communicator to fool those fools who think they are fooling us ! "- Sanaya replied him while still checking those hacked systems functions on that holographic screen .