Strategic Elements ( Chapter-44 )

In IPSSS ,

On this way to the Power sphere vault , Captain Zaroba noticed that there's no one inside the space station except for Some members of IPSSS and it didn't took him a single minute to defeat them all . When captain Zaroba finally arrived near the power sphere vault of IPSSS . He saw the Huge Door entrance of the Vault so he quickly used his explosion sword and broke down that Door instantly .

As Captain Zaroba entered inside the power sphere Vault , He immediately destroyed all security systems which are used for protecting the power spheres so that the all Power spheres will come out .

After this when the all vaults started opening , He started laughing evil because he thought soon all Power spheres of IPSSS will be his own

After this when the all vaults started opening , He started laughing evil because he thought soon all Power spheres of IPSSS will be his own . But just after some seconds when those vault finally opened , Captain Zaroba got agreesive and he screamed angrily and loudly which was Heard all around the Space Station , because there's no power sphere inside the Vault .

There is a scream from deep within that forces its way from his mouth . All He feel is anger , as he saw all power spheres are gone .
" NOOOO.......... WHERE ARE MY POWER SPHERES ? "

Just after a moment when Captain Zaroba glanced again around the whole power sphere vault . He noticed that the Main entrance of the Vault is Closed . He don't know how and when this is happened because he was so much excited to get all power spheres of IPSSS that he didn't even noticed when that main entrance door locked down .

" Nothing can provoke a villain more than Success and sometimes Success is as dangerous as failure . When we lose self control that power can be constructive or destructive."- A low , echoed but clear enough to listen voice heard by captain Zaroba inside the Vault .

Captain Zaroba quickly started looking around for the speaker irritatedly and angrily and when he finally saw the speaker who said those words to him inside the power sphere vault . It superised and shocked him , That's the bonus of having high ego and over confidence is the one way ticket to defeat .

The scene was quite unbelievable, shocking really. Captain Zaroba's mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images of him . He looked away, then looked back to see if he is still there. He Is .

He is a new elemental fusion of Boboiboy's elements , As with most primitive emotions, when anger is directed by the logic, empathy and creativity of the higher brain, it becomes an element of the hero personality . That New element is the Fusion of Boboiboy Cyclone and Boboiboy Thunderstorm . He is Boboiboy Strom !

 He is Boboiboy Strom !