Confused Emotions ( Chapter-47 )

In Starlines Galaxy , approx 10,000 light years away from IPSSS , In a Space ship ,

When Lisa and Liina are just discussing what to do about that message of Sanaya . Miina enters inside the room and saw both of them discussing about something yet she doesn't have any idea what are they talking about so she slowly approached near them and as she approached near them , Rediantbot also comes inside from behind .

" Lisa ! Liina ! " - Rediantbot shouted there names and as he did this , they both stopped worrying and discussing .

" What are you two discussing about ? "- Miina also asked them .

" IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ! " - Lisa yelled loudly .

" It's nothing 🙂 ! Anyways.................. When you and Rediantbot came back from Blackweapon-M ? "- Liina asked and tried to change the topic .

" Well...... As long as I completed discussions with my Father and M.D . Me and Rediantbot came back but you aren't looking happy that I came back earlier !" - Miina Doubted On Liina's words as she noticed bandaged head .

" Did you again fall from the Bed while sleeping ? "- Rediantbot asked Liina because this is not the first time they saw her bandaged and Liina always used to gave them fake excuse that she fell down from the bed or something .

" Huh........ Yay ! I know ,I'm careless ! " - Liina again did the same .

" Hey , Rediantbot ! Are you missing Sanaya ? "- Lisa asked it as she narrowed her eyes .

" Of course I am ! I am really missing her soo much 😟 ! I am also worried about her ! "- Rediantbot replied .

" Soo....... Rediantbot I want to ask you something ! Tell me what will you do if Sanaya wants to stay with her Family forever , That family who doesn't even trust on her ? "- Lisa asked him manipulatively .

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? "- Rediantbot asked confusingly . " You told me Sanaya Is happy and enjoying on planet Earth with her family and you also told me that Sanaya just need some time to trust on them for me ! "

" I am so Sorry Rediantbot , I couldn't manage to make courage to tell you the truth ! "- Lisa lied with a sad expression on her face . " The Truth is that her Parent don't trust on her and they also tried to take her power , They think that Sanaya is not capable of using that Dark elemental power ONLY because she made those destruction when she was not herself ! "

" And her Brother also don't trust on her because she made him suffered when her memories were manipulated ! Sanaya also once contacted me but I couldn't make courage to tell you the truth ! "- Lisa added .

" WHAT ? " - Rediantbot superisedly asked . " But why , Whom can she even trust On ,if her own parents doesn't trust on her ? What sanaya told you when you contacted her ? Please Lisa tell me , please ?

" she........she was literally crying because she told me none of them trust on her . Rediantbot ...... You know and understand Sanaya all too well ! You know How much naive and emotional she is , when it comes to family or friends ! " - Lisa lied manipulatively . " Sanaya tried a lot to get along but the Amount of effort is not proportional to results ! When someone's point of view changes , Their perspective changes too and that's the only reason Sanaya is staying with them ! "

" But why ? Sanaya already suffered soo much and now this ......... again ......"- Rediantbot shouted agreesively . " Lisa ! I want to meet Sanaya right Now ? Where is she ? ".

" Whao... whoa .. Calm down Rediantbot ! Think before you do anything . Have you decided what will you answer if they will try to ask you about Sanaya's past ? "