A Song for feelings ( Chapter-35 )

Near Tok Aba's kokotiam ,

When Boboiboy is showing everyone his camping trip's images

When Boboiboy is showing everyone his camping trip's images. Everyone is very happy that boboiboy enjoyed a lot during this whole week with his family . It's been years since last boboiboy spent this much with his family so he just became a little emotional but Gopal , Yaya , Ying and fang calmed him . Boboiboy started becoming more and more emotional because just after some days , his parents are going back to their work in IPSSS . They just came on earth because Sanaya and Boboiboy requested them so much and Sanaya also wants to meet Tok Aba .

" Boboiboy ! It's fine . You must have to be happy that , atleast your family spent this much time with you ."- Fang

" Fang is correct Boboiboy ."- Ying

" It's fine . We understand, it's hard for you to leave your parents again but I think you must need to spend more time with your parents and Sister , as long as they are on Earth ."- Yaya puts her hand on Boboiboy's shoulder and tried to calm him .

" Hey , Dude ! You must have to be happy, now you could see or meet you Parents anytime because they are also in space so you could meet your parents anytime you want."- Gopal

" No ! Because my Dad just explained me that I must have to focus on my own Goals and Missions .  He doesn't want me to interrupt him according to the rule 378 of IPSSS ."- Boboiboy sadly ." And I also need to be very formal with my parents whenever i will meet them infront of other members of organization or during working hours ."

" What kind of rule is this ?"- Gopal 🤔🤔.

" What exactly does it mean ?"- Ying and Yaya confusingly asked .

" Rule 378 is a rule about family relationships of organizations like TAPOPS , IPSSS , Tampur-A , ect ... "- Fang explains them ."  If you're the member of any organisation in the space or Galaxy and your family members are also the member of any of this organisations , then you can't just talk usually or normally like a family member during working hours ."

" Seriously ? Who made such a rule ?"- Gopal interrupted 😒😒. " This is not fair ! "

" Well ! I think this rule is also for safety purposes. "- Ying remembering ." I think , this rule is okay as a point of view of safety Because any evil alien can attack on your family member to get you ."

" Don't become sad boboiboy ! Atleast your parents are in space with you . "- Yaya tried to calm him ." Relax ! Don't think too much."

" Hmm.... I understand ! ."- Boboiboy sadly and about to speak further but suddenly someone spoken .

" Don't be upset because of some weird Rules ."- Sanaya said as she suddenly appears there. Sits next to Yaya and looked at Boboiboy's sad face .

" Hey ! When did you came here ? "- Gopal superised as he saw Sanaya suddenly teleport herself here and sits next to Yaya .