Internal silence ( Chapter-27 )

In Lisa's Space ship ,

When everyone just received a message from IPSSS that Sanaya is there so they want to meet them . Liina , Miina and Lisa got superised as they all saw this message .

" What am we going to reply them ?"- Liina while looking at Lisa , who is still superised.

" I think , we need to go there . I really want to meet Sanaya and I am missing her so much . I hope , she is fine there . "- Miina

" It's obvious that she's fine there , with her family ."- Lisa still thinking ." I think , there's must be some kind of problem or may be they are calling us to ask about sanaya's powers ."

" So we are going or not ? "- Liina

" Hmmmm............ Alright ! Reply them , we are coming there , in sometime ."- Lisa while looking at Liina and Miina .

" Fine ! "- Liina immediately replies them that they are coming .

" So , are you going to tell them Everything ?"- Miina confused .

" Are you stupid ? "- Lisa angrily replied to Miina ." There's no way , I am gonna tell them anything and you two listen carefully , we're only going there to check on Sanaya . I'm sure , they are calling us because they want to ask something . "

" Alright !"- Liina and Miina sadly.

" And if they are going to ask you anything about Rediantbot , Just say that you both don't know anything . Don't you dare to tell them anything unnecessarily ! "- Lisa angrily warned them .

" But , why you are so angry Lisa ?"- Miina slowly .

" Because , I'm sure they are not going to let her use her Dark elemental power . I know this kind of Organizations very well . I think , they calling us because they failed to take Sanaya's Dark element or may be they are just amazed that how Sanaya uses her Dark elemental power without any power sphere or power watch ."- Lisa aggressively .

" But , why would they want to take her powers ? They are her parents and how could you be so sure that they are calling us only because of this ? You're just estimating ."- Miina very confused .

" Miina , You're still too innocent to understand this kind of concepts . Sanaya's parents are not some common persons , her dad is the Admiral of IPSSS and her mom is also a member of IPSSS and this kind of Organizations have various contacts with other organisations . They can't decide this , by thereself . They need to discuss with everyone because sanaya already made so much Destructions so......."- Liina explains Miina calmly .

" But , they need understand , it's not her fault . She's innocent ."- Miina about to say further but stopped as Lisa interrupted .

" Don't worry ! There's no way they can take Sanaya's Dark elemental power ."- Lisa seriously while showing a power sphere  " Without the help of this Engulfbot   . I won't let them take my friend's power this easily ."

" And what will happen , if they are going to use ochobot's absorbing power to take her powers ?"- Miina

" This is not possible because ochobot cannot use it's absorbing power . Liina already inserted virus in it's system 15 days ago ,when we were inside that space ship and that time ,ochobot was in dormant mood ."- Lisa

" Oh....... So That's what you were doing that time . I thought , you were setting it's teleportation coordinates . "- Miina in tensed " "So that virus is not going to affect ochobot , in it's daily routine ? "

" That virus will not activate untill ochobot is going to use it's real power , absorbing power ."- Liina

" I'm going somewhere and I will be back in half an hour .you both take care of yourself . After this , we all will go to visit Sanaya ."- Lisa seriously while leaving the room and talking Engulfbot in her hands .