Strategical games ( Chapter-45 )

Inside the Power spheras vault , IPSSS

" Everyone who searches for power , Without exception searches for battle . Do you fight to become more powerful ? Or do you want more power so you can fight ? "- Boboiboy Strom asked captain Zaroba seriously .

" STOP BLABBERING THIS NONSENSE ! I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEAT BRATS LIKE YOU ON MY OWN !."- Captain Zaroba yelled loudly on Boboiboy Strom.

Boboiboy Strom didn't move; he didn't even blink. As soon as the final knot was loosened, he flexed the fingers of his right hand .

The entrance door of power spheras vault is already shutdown behind him, leaving Boboiboy Strom and Captain Zaroba alone in there , surrounded by the so many Different Different machines . Captain Zaroba stripped the loose bindings from his wrists and hands, tossing the grip aside. He flexed his hands, bending each of the joints of his fingers.

His BloodSword waited for him. Unadorned, hilts wrapped with stained blood, blades marred with age and use, they were not fancy weapons.

Boboiboy Strom scooped this both Cyclone Sword and Thunder Sword , the hilts slapping comfortably against his palms, finally turned his attention to his opponent and said agreesively " Just because someone is kind , it doesn't mean they will show mercy in battle . You and that user of Omnikinetic power hurted and defeated my Dad and Admiral Maskmana ! I will never let you take any power spheres ! "

" I just want All powers of power spheras of IPSSS , That's all ! I never meant to Destroy those weaklings and IPSSS ."- Captain Zaroba replied loudly with a smirk .

The Captain Zaroba was by now waiting for him in the center , swathed in a coating of maille from neck to knees. A white armour covered his midsection, stained with dirt and stitched with a red blood sword beneath . His helmet was an unadorned metal can that offered only a thin slit in the front, While it made the captain Zaroba's face a difficult target, it also reduced his field of vision.

Though Boboiboy Strom's blades were long, each roughly the same length as the span from his elbow to his fingertip, they were made for cutting. Against this captain Zaroba, they would not be very effective.

" Power it's not simply a will , Power it's just the ability to make things happen ! You're not worthy of those power spheras ! - Boboiboy Strom said seriously .

Boboiboy Strom would kill captain Zaroba -- he could imagine no other outcome. But the Captain Zaroba dismissal of his value was like an itch in a spot he could not easily reach. He was under-armed and underprotected to fight captain Zaroba . Either the Captain Zaroba was supremely confident of his ability, or Onghwe simply wanted a spectacle, a passing bloody fancy .

Like flies, he thought, and spat in the floor. He did not care what Boboiboy Strom's plan was, as long as it allowed him an opportunity to kill Him .

Tightening his grip on his Swords , Boboiboy Strom approached the Captain Zaroba in a very shift movement . As he closed, the captain Zaroba fell into an easy stance, hatchet held ready in front of him, Blood Sword raised behind his head.

The sword fight is supposed to bring a sense of chivalry and fair-play, yet that is the stuff of the bards tales and legend. Here in the opening there are no gentlemen, only long blades and Swords beneath the heavens yet they both Started fighting furiously . The sword and mind must be united . Technique by itself is insufficient , and soul alone is not enough .