Goodbye

I don't normally recommend songs but if you want listen to let me down slowly - Alec Benjamin and the cut that always bleeds- Conan gray while reading

Present~

Another month had passed Yeonjun and soobin kissed and made up it took a few weeks but they did it.

Although they were back to normal now soobin still had second thoughts and regrets.

He still didn't know if he was giving soobin the full experience he wanted.

He didn't know what to do. He really didn't.

He found it hard to even think of leaving Yeonjun.

But then he thought of how much better off Yeonjun would be without him.

So when it came to evening soobin began packing a bag.

Oh and about his family...

His mother hasn't spoke about it since then.

So he still doesn't know how she feels but I mean it can't be good right?

-

Once again soobin didn't sleep a wink. How could he. He was about to leave his family, his friends, and his lover.

People will hate him.

Yeonjun will hate him.

But this has to be done. He just needs to start a fresh. And maybe he will come back he just wants to clear his head.

He walked into this school for the last time. He took everything in. The walls, the pupils faces he'd seen every week day for the past 5 years, the teachers, the hallways, the hole in the gym wall which was smashed by someone when they got mad. The graffiti on the bathroom stalls, the carved heart in the wall with initials on it.

The lunch table where he sat with his bestfriends. The smiles on their faces, their laughs, how they bullied each other everyday for banter.

He was going to miss these moments.

And most of all...

Yeonjun.

His sweet sweet boyfriend who has shown nothing but love and kindness. The guy who brought him the most happiness. The one who cuddled him and stroked his hair until he fell asleep. The guy who kissed him passionately. The one who held him like the most fragile and precious thing in the world. And the one soobin will always love.

-

Yeonjun opened his front door and jumped into his boyfriends arms kissing him all over.

"Gosh I barely saw you at school today I missed you so much" he giggled.

"Come on in I got so much planned for us tonight!!" Yeonjun rushed to the living room.

He pushed the dvd into the tv and grabbed the remote before sitting down patting the seat beside him.

"Come on slow coach you're going to miss the movie I picked out you're favourite" Yeonjun giggled.

Soobin stayed stood behind the sofa. With his head down. Trying not to cry.

"Soobin come onnn" Yeonjun didn't look back at him.

"Oh Yh I didn't make you a drink yet how stupid of me haha I'll go get you something" he leaped to his feet and was about to leave the room.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin almost whispered.