seventeen

Calum ties his shoe. "Sorry, I had to tie my shoe." I laugh, "It's okay." He looks at me weird, "Why are you laughing?" I laugh harder, "I thought you were gonna propose!" He laughs, "I wouldn't propose in a place that isn't your ideal proposal spot." I smile and walk upstairs, "Three bedrooms." He nods and leads me into the master bed room. "This would be our room." He kisses my neck.

{This isn't smut}
He shuts and locks the door. "Calum, I just had a kid, I'm not having another for a while." I cross my arms across my chest. "Relax, You're fine." He pulls a condom out of his pocket. He laughs at my gasp. "You were planning this." I laugh. "Or, it's the fact I'm always prepared." He takes my sweater off and kisses my stomach. "I need to work off the baby fat." I sigh. He sucks on my neck and lays me on the floor softly. I takes his shirt off and kiss his ever so beautiful chest. He sucks on my neck and grinds on me. A loud bang on the door makes Calum stop. "Who is it!?" I yell. "Your brother, Ashton." He yells from the hall. I pull my sweater over my chest and chuck Calum's shirt at him. I open the door just in time for Calum to finish pulling his shirt over his chest. "Yes?" I ask stepping into the hall way and walking into the other rooms. "Were you looking?" He asks. "Yeah. I was. It's a beautiful house." I smile at Ash. "I think I'd want to raise my children here." I smile at him. All three of us walk downstairs and greet the two boys and Hazel. "So, what do you think?" Calum asks. I kiss him passionately, "This is the house, Calum. This is it." He smiles and dials a number. "Can we get the papers?" He asks the lady on the phone. I hold Hazel and kiss her tiny little nose. "She's so cute." Luke smiles at me. "Thank you Lucas." I smile at my daughter. "Looks like you with a pinch of Calum." Michael laughs. I shake my head and put her back in her car seat. We all walk onto the front porch and wait for the retail lady to arrive with the papers.

"Okay. Your first months rent is paid, feel free to move in, Mr and Mrs Hood." She smiles. "Oh I'm not Mrs. Hood, We're just dating." I smile. "I assumed since you know, the baby." She shrugs. "You think since we have a baby together we're married? Oh my god! Ignorant." Calum bursts. I smile and walk to our car, laughing at his idiocy.
"Mom! Dad! Come help us pack!" I yell and set Hazel in the pack and play. They walk downstairs with boxes and begin helping us pack the new clothes and new furniture we bought for the house. Hazel begins crying and I rush to her. "Hush." I kiss her forehead and pick her up from the pack and play. Calum comes from the kitchen and takes her from me. "I want to play the dad part." He kisses me and rocks her to sleep. I sigh and walk to the kitchen, packing up the kitchen set we bought.

{Time skip: 1 week}
I push the couch in the spot I arranged it in before but the movers pushed it around. I smile at my daughter who learned to lift her head weight just yesterday. "I love you, Hazel." I kiss her forehead. Calum walks down stairs, "All that's left is the nursery. I'll do that myself." He kisses me. I nod and pick Hazel up. "I asked Ashton and Michael to watch Hazel tonight. I want to have some time alone with you." He kisses me.