eight

I sit on a bench and pull a book out, waiting for Calum to get here. "Look at the nerd who came to the park." Chad knocks the book out of my hand. I stand up but shove down to the bench.
     "I'm just waiting for someone." I shiver.
     "Waiting for Calum?" He asks. His friend pushes me to the ground, yelling at me, he kicks me around. I cover my face in hopes to make the pain stop.
     "Hey! Leave her alone!" Some stranger yells, making them run. I stand up and stare at him.
     "Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head and run.

Calum's Point of View
I stare at the bench where her purse lays. "What are you doing with that!?" I yell at the teenager holding her purse.
     He stands up, "I saved this girl from being beat up and she ran. She was the prettiest." He looks up.
     I snatch her purse from him. "Hey!" He yells.
     I glare at him, holding it to my chest, "That's my girlfriend you're talking about, you idiot!" His smile falls as he walks away.

It's 9:44 at night and I still haven't found her. I rush to her dad and try catching my breath. "I've been looking for hours, I can't find her. Where would she be?" I huff.
     He sighs, "She's at Harry's grave." I start to my car and drive.

I run through isles and isles of graves and tombstones. My eyes land on Neveah and I rush to her. Her face hidden in her knees, "I thought it would stop, Harry, I really did." My arms wrap around her in attempt to get her calm.
     She melts into my arms, crying. "They hurt me. I can't go anywhere. Everywhere I go, I get hurt." She cries. I help her stand up and walk her to my car.
     "It's okay. I'll take you home and I'll care for you till the pain is gone." I kiss her forehead. She sniffles and get comfortable in the chair.

I sit her on her bed and wipe her little cuts with a wet cloth. "I was just reading. Chad and his friends showed up. Then this guy came and I ran cause I knew it wasn't you. I wanted you to be the savior." She sighs and kisses me. I kiss her back and lay her down, not breaking the contact. She winces and I pull away not wanting her to hurt. I lie down next to her and pull her close.

I wake up to a missing beauty in my bed. The sound of clicking sounds off. I sneak up from behind her and rest my head on her shoulder. My arms wrap around her waist and she snaps the picture. I kiss her shoulder and pull her hips closer to mine. "What made you want to take photos?" I ask her, softly.
      "I guess I just saw my camera and I just started taking photos." She shrugs, trying to get out of my grip.
     "No. Please. Just lay down with me." I pick her up bridal style and lay her down softly on the bed. She smiles and hugs her chest. I pull her to me and slip my hand up her shirt, holding her back.
      "I love you so much." I whisper in her ear. She smiles and takes her sweatshirt off. I kiss her collar bone softly, running my hands over the hickeys I gave her. She pushes me off and kisses my neck and sucks on it. I hold her close. She puts her hands on my chest and kisses down on my chest.
     I push her softly, "Stop. You're gonna make me hard. We can't have that cause then I'm gonna have to do you." I talk to her. She smirks and stands up changing into sweat pants.
      "Fuck." I curse at the sight of her legs. She hops back in bed and places her hand on my stomach. I struggle to breathe steady and keep control. She smiles at me and drags the tip of her finger on my stomach. I lift her up and lay her down on the bed and kiss her hard. She smiles into the kiss. We can't do this right now, but she's teasing me. I grind my body on hers and bite my lip. She pulls her chest to mine and allows me to grind more.
    "You're teasing me. This is your fault." I whisper playfully in her ear, kissing her neck lightly.
      She plays with the top of my pants, "Come on." I groan, "We can't. We couldn't even get twenty minutes last time cause you are new to this." I move her hand. She sighs and falls back on the bed.
      "I want you." She whispers, lifting her shirt lightly. "This is your fault for being so damn hot." She groans giving up.
       "It's your fault for having the most perfect body." I bit my lip. It's so hot when my smartie curses.