twenty-seven

I pull my swimsuit on my body and pull my Victoria Secret shirt over my bikini top. Cal hands me my flip flops. 

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek. 

He smiles and holds my hand, walking out of the hotel room. I walk beside him, a few girls staring at us. "Calum Hood?" One walks up to us. 

"Yeah." He stops, worried. 

"Oh my god! Can you follow me on twitter? And sign this? Oh and can I have a photo?" She asks, a bunch of girls mob him, pushing me away. I walk outside and sit on a bench. 

A tall blonde but very tanned man walks up to me and sits next to me. "What's a beautiful woman like you sitting around by yourself?" His American accent shines through. 

I shrug, "Waiting, I guess." 

He smiles and stares at me, "How about you give me your number and I'll never make you wait." He winks. Sex. That's what he wants. 

"Dude! Fuck off!" Calum stands me up and holds me. 

"Dude, I'm just trying to get a score. You know the feeling." He winks at Calum. 

"You know, I do. But I can get it when I want because she's my wife!" He growls at the dude. 

"Well, maybe now." He mumbles, only loud enough for me to hear. 

Calum turns me to face him, "Babe, Sorry, I'll never let fans push you around, literally. I love you." 

He pushes his lips to mine. I smile and pull away, "I love you too. Can we go to the beach now?" He laughs and walks with me.

I pull my shirt off and get in the private lagoon. "The water is so beautiful." I shiver at the cold water but embrace the clear water. Calum smiles and gets in. I swim to him and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"So, why'd you really take me out to the private lagoon?" I ask, wrapping my legs around his hips and pulling my body close to his. 

"I did because I thought, since we're in Bora Bora that we should experience the beach and after that guy, I might want to have beach sex." He winks and wraps his arms around my body. 

"Well, that might be able to be arranged." I smile at him and trace the tattoo on his arm. 

"Calum, do you really want me that much?" I feel his bulge through his swim trunks. 

"Well, you in that swimsuit is pretty hot." He whispers in my ear.