fourty-five

"Hey, Via. Wake up." I shake her softly, she stayed in the guest room instead of the couch this time. "Hm?" She wakes up and glares at Cal. "Cal- Calum... CALUM HOOD!" She yells standing up and attacking him with hugs. "Could've told me she was a fan!" He laughs. "She's 18 I figured that you knew." I smile. "Sorry, it's just I was one of the girls in the Good Girls video and I loved your band so much." She back up. "Wait you went to that school?" I look at her. "Yeah." She smiles. I look at Calum and laugh, "I went to that school when I was 13. My mom put me in it, but when I heard about a way out I snuck out with a group of other girls just to go home and comfort my dad." Via looks at me and her jaw drops, "There was a way OUT!?" I cover her mouth, "No yelling in this house, that's how we keep fighting nonexistent." She nods and I walk downstairs.

"Morning Haze!" I hug her. "Daddy is home look! Look!" She points. "Yeah, he woke up mommy." I laugh and glare at him. He puts his hands up in surrender. "Want some breakfast?" I ask them. "Lou is gonna be here in a bit to pick me up and take me to breakfast." Via informs me and walks into the living room. "So... Breakfast for our family?" I look at my husband, holding Hazel like the cute fucking Father and daughter they are. Like damn, could they get any cuter together. I grab the ingredients to make pancakes and start warming the pan up.

"Just like our first morning here." I smile and set the plates at the table. "Definitely." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I sit at the table and begin eating my Nutella banana pancakes.

"Ready?" I ask Calum and Hazel. They both nod and we walk out to the car. "To the mall." I kiss Calum's cheek and he starts driving.

I tell Calum to take Hazel to the play area while I look in Victoria's Secret. I look at some bra that I really like and grab a pair. I stroll past the yoga pants and stop at the sweat pants. I know that VS is bra and underwear store but their sweat pants are so soft and comfy. "You should try those on." Arms wrap around my waist and a voice whispers in my ear. "I'd rather not, Calum." I look down and he holds my chin up. "Why not?" He whines, turning me around. "Cause- WHERE IS HAZEL?" I yell at him. "Calm down babe. I saw Ashton was here with Paige and Kaitlin so I asked Ashton to watch Hazel while you and I went shopping." He tops his tiny speech with a kiss to let the people staring know that it's okay. I smile and push away from him. "I'm not trying it on." I continue walking. "Im the one who gets to see them so... Why not?" He looks at me. "Is there someone else? Who is it? Is he hotter than me?" Calum looks at me. "Yes Calum it's Luke." I roll my eyes. "Oh that mother fucker, I knew he liked you!" He grumbles. "Cal I was joking." I laugh. He stares and shoves the first sexy bra he sees at me. "No." I glare. "Well you have to apologize for that in some way." He pushes me to the dressing room.

I try it on and turn towards him. "No? It makes me look ugly." I hide my face in my hands. "It looks great." He wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry this is my first time bra shopping with a guy and I'm really embarrassed." I shake my head. "Wow. I'm another first." He smirks.

We bought all the ones that he wanted and I just want to go home and scrapbook a baby book for Hazel. I climb the car and go inside my home. I Sit on the couch and look through photos of when Hazel was a baby. I found a golden one and it was of Calum and he's holding Hazel was a infant. It's one of those pictures where they touch you and make you so happy.