three

Calum gets out of the tent and takes my plate with pancakes on it. "Hey! Calum!" I chase after him. "Give them back!" He runs behind a tree and stops. I turn my head and feel a force pull me to the groud.
      "Ah!" I yelp. Calum laughs as he rests me on his lap.
     "Here, Eat right here." He laughs, I smile and shove a piece in my mouth. He laughs and pulls his phone out.
      "I hate camping, there's no reception." He chuckles. I finish up my pancake and stare him in the eyes. "You're hair is beautiful." He smiles.
      "Stop being a butt kisser, it isn't going to get you anywhere." I smile at him and look away. He lifts me off him lap and drags me to the car.
      "Where are we going?" I ask him as he starts the car.
      "Somewhere." He drives.

       I return home and unpack my bag. "How was your trip?" My dad asks standing at the doorway.
      "Fun, I guess. I hate that there's school tomorrow." I groan, tucking my throw blanket on the shelf in the closet.
      "How was his parents?" He asks, walking to sit on my computer chair.
       "His dad was hilarious! His mom was wonderful, such a great lady." I reminisce the conversation we had before Calum woke up.
       "I love to hear that, baby girl. Right now, I'm going to grab lunch. Anything you want?" He asks, stand up out of my chair.
       I look at him and answer, "A big burger and large fries." He laughs and leaves. I pull my phone out and open the skype application.
Hooddrone is online
Nothingbutalaugh: Hey! How was your camping trip?
Hooddrone: Wonderful! She's really pretty, and funny, and sweet, and I could go on for days but I won't.
Nothingbutalaugh: Thanks, that's very helpful. :)
Hooddrone: I got to hold her in her sleep. Mostly cause she didn't have a sleeping bag there and I didn't want her to freeze.
Nothingbutalaugh: Ooooooo, Get it, Hood.
Hooddrone: Yeah. Yeah. And I'm pretty sure she kissed me while I was asleep... Not sure though.
Nothingbutalaugh: You wish she would. Probably just your imagination.
Hooddrone: Well, thanks for the self esteem boost. that was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell >:p
Nothingbutalaugh: my dad just went out to get us food. As usual, I ordered their biggest burger and large fries. I love food :) xx
Hooddrone: You're like my soul mate.
Nothingbutalaugh: I have to... go... my mom is calling me from America.
Nothingbutalaugh is offline.

I hesitate to press the call button on my mothers number.
      With the first ring my dad opens the front door and makes his presence known by yelling, "I'm home, Nev!" I hang up and rush down the stair for my dinner.
      "Yay! You also got me a coffee!" I hug him and grab my coffee along with my dinner. He laughs and walks to the dinner table.
      "Is it okay if Liam and Zayn stay the night tonight? They're visiting from the UK." I ask my father, biting into my burger.
       He sips his soda and smiles, "Yeah, of course. I miss those boys." I nod and continue to eat my food.

       "Hey, Heaven!" Liam squeezes me and kiss my cheek quickly. He called me heaven cause Nevaeh is Heaven backward.
       "Hello, Leyum." I smile, I turn to face Zayn. "Hi, Zayn." He embraces me.
       "Hi, beautiful." I smile and sit on the couch with them.
      My dad rushes into the room, "Hello, boys! How have you been?" The boys laugh and set up Netflix.
      "We've been good, I mean, it's been fun. We just got a break off of school so we came to see Nev." Zayn smiles at my dad. Liam turns Man Vs. Food on Netflix and walks to the kitchen.
      "I could use help in the kitchen, Daniel!" Liam yells from the other room. My dad rushes to him leaving me and Zayn to hug and cry.
        "How's school been treating you?" He asks, holding my face.
        "It's okay, I guess. I met this guy-" I start.
       Zayn smiles, "This guy?"
       I laugh, "Not what you think. He wants to be my friend everywhere but school and in front of his friends because he has a reputation to protect." I explain.
       His arms wrap around my shoulders and holds me. "If he's truly a gentleman then he WILL come around and publicly be your friend." Zayn smiles and pokes my nose. I lie down and watch the show with Liam and Zayn.

      I wake up to Zayn's head by mine and Liam's next to Zayn's. They're both on their phones. "Hey, you're awake."
        Liam smiles at me. I smile and scratch my head, "What in the hell time is it?"
       Zayn looks at his phone, "3:22." I shrug and check my phone.
      "You're phone wouldn't stop vibrating. You were getting texts from this guy on Skype called 'Hooddrone'" Zayn explains.
       "It's a friend. Thanks for telling me." I kiss his cheek. All in friendly gestures.
       He looks at me then back at his phone, "He went to bed I assume though, cause he just stopped."
        I nod and stand up, "Did my dad go to bed?" Liam nods and pulls a blanket on him. I grab a soda from the fridge and return to the couch.
      "What are you gonna do when I go to school?" I ask, opening my soda.
       They shrug, "I think we'll just chill here with your dad or go traveling around this beautiful city. " Zayn spins his keys on his fingers.
       "Well, you guys do that, I'm gonna go to bed. I have school tomorrow." I cuddle in between my two best friends.

        I take my math book out of my locker and slam it shut. "Hey, look there's the most popular nerd. Where's my home work?" One of Calum's friends stand in front of me, cornering me.
      "R-right here." I pull it from my binder and hand it to him. He smirks and leaves. "Where's mine at?" Calum asks.
       I stop in my tracks, "I didn't know I was supposed to do yours." I snap. My pace quickens in attempt to get away from the populars and avoid getting punch or something.
       I feel a hand on my shoulder, it's causes me to trip and flinch, "Don't hit me!" I plead. I try to scoot away and flee from the populars. A sting erupts onto my cheek. His friend had slapped me... I feel a tear roll down my red cheek. I glare at Calum who's staring but instantly looks down at the floor when I look at him. I rush to math and stare down. Mrs. Dillon lifts my chin and touches they red part. "What happened?" She asks. I glance at who had just entered the room, Calum.
       "I ran into something." I blink and grab the nurse slip she wrote for me. I walk out the door and roughly nudge Calum's shoulder while exiting.

      "First time this week. What happened this time?" My counselor helps me hold the ice. I've always told her the truth behind my lies, maybe this one time I shouldn't.
      "I got slapped." I blurt out, being prepared to lie about who from.
      "By who!?" She removes her hand and grabs a pen.
       "I don't know his name, sorry. I couldn't really get a look at him, I turned away as soon as he had slapped me."
       I lie. "Well, next time please get a look at him?" She smiles sweetly. I nod and stand up. Hoping to find Calum.

       With no luck I hadn't seen him the rest of the day. I'll just get him at his house. I shove my key in the ignition and drive.