Forty

I sit down in the soft chair in the private jet and grab a blanket. "Mommy! Mommy!" Hazel runs into the area. I groan and sit up. 

"Hm?" I sigh. Calum rushes in and picks Hazel up. "

Babe, go lie down in the back. I'll watch her." He stands me up. I shrug and walk to the bigger bedroom. As soon as my head touches the pillow it feels like I am immediately under the covers. I smile and snuggle into the blanket.

I wake up and notice a craving for fast food French Fries. "Calum." I walk out of the room and find him in the main room watching the movie 'Ella Enchanted' with Hazel, cuddling on the couch. 

"I'm craving fast food." I groan. 

"We don't have that." He sighs. I groan and throw myself on the seat. 

"Why don't we have it?" I groan. 

"I think we might have burgers and fries but I don't think we have fast food. Would you like some?" Calum asks, standing up but lying Hazel down on the pillows he set on the floor. 

"I'd love some." I smile as he kisses my cheek. 

"I'll go grab them, watch Haze." He smiles, walking to the food area.

I take a bite out of my burger that Cal made me. "Thanks. It tastes great." I smile and shove a fry in my mouth. Hazel watches Ella Enchanted as if it was candy and someone was giving it to her. Calum hands me a soda and kisses my forehead.

 "Thanks babe." I smile. "Hazel? Wanna try taking a nap with daddy?" He asks.

"NO! She yells. 

"No sweetie, we can sleep out here with your movie on. Okay?" Calum sighs trying to calm her down before waking the others. 

"Ok- okay." She sniffles and waits for Calum to pick her up and lie her down. I smile and continue to eat my burger.

I flick through channels by myself because everyone decided to nap. I take a sip of my soda and continue to flick through channels. 

"Hey." Ashton sits down next to me. I nod and settle on the food network. 

"We can always eat when we're watching this." I assure him. He nods and focuses on the tv. 

"Do you know how Kaitlin is?" I ask him. 

"I'll have to call her. She was really sad she couldn't come." Ashton pulls his phone. 

"Well, she's showing a lot so she wasn't gonna make it on the plane." I sigh and look at my husband and daughter who are cuddling on the couch, sleeping. I smile and watch as Calum slowly wakes up. 

"Afternoon." I laugh quietly. 

"Kaitlin's doing fine." Ashton smiles. 

"Tell the girl I say hi." I laugh. He tells her I say 'Hi' and continues talking to her. Calum stands up and walks towards me. 

"Cuddle with me." I pull him down on the couch and wrap my arms around his chest.

I smile as everyone walks out of the sleeping quarters and into the hang out area. "Haze. Wake up." Luke softly picks her up. She slowly wakes up when she's placed on Calum's and I lap. She rubs her eyes and sniffles. 

"So. Girls. We're going on tour again." Ashton sighs. 

"Again! While I pregnant!" I groan. 

"If this one kept his pants on you wouldn't be!" Michael flicks Calum's forehead. 

"You better come home and help out with the kids when I give birth." I growl and hold his collar. 

"I'll be there a month before its due." He kisses my neck, making my hand release his collar. 

"Weakness." Calum winks at Ashton. 

"We're gonna have to tell the fans before we get their hopes up." Michael sighs. I open the computer and open twitch. 

"Tweet out that you're on twitch." I command the boys as they all grab their phones. I start the stream and make sure all the boys are in the frame. 

"Hey guys! We have two very special announcements!" Ashton smiles. "

Well, one not so.. special, but kinda bumming." Luke sighs. 

"What one do you want to hear first?" Michael asks, watching the chat fill up with 'Good!' 

Michael smiles, "Well, we're going on tour! Tickets in our bios on all social media!" 

He smiles. Calum frowns, "I will be missing the end or the middle part of the tour because I got this one pregnant." I laugh lightly and kiss his cheek.