twenty-eight

Stranger's Point Of View

I watch in the trees as the lovely young lady and that asshole who claims her as his wife, make 'love' on the beach. Her moans, so soft and so pure. I just want to make her do that, she needs to be mine and I can't let them have kids. I want to be the one who makes her pregnant. I climb down from the tree after she moans his name loudly. 

"Calum Hood?" I whisper to myself. I pull out my phone and climb back up the tree and snap photos. After the 6 photos, I take a video, making sure to send it to a website where everyone will see it.

Nev's Point of View
Calum went to get Pizza because he knows when to get me food. I hear a noise come from my phone and I grab it. Twitter DM's from fans. I open one up and it gives me this link to something. I click on it and it loads. Photos... photos of me and Calum, on the beach. I stumble backwards when a video pops up. I click on it and listen, "Calum~" 

Oh my lord. I fall backwards and hit my head on the corner of the island in our room.

"Nev!" Calum holds me as I wake up. 

"Who?" I look at him. 

"Oh, hi there." I smile at him. 

"What happened?" He cradles my body. 

I grab my phone and unlock it. He looks at the photos and watches the video. 

"I... I can get this deleted. I swear." He puts my phone off the the side and kisses all around my face. 

"Everyone must've seen it by now... God your fans must be angry." I whine, sitting up. 

He kisses away some tears, and kisses my hand. "I promise that these will be deleted every time it's back up on the internet. I'm not gonna let them do this." He stands me up and hands me a slice of pizza. I bite into it and sigh.

"Can we just go home?" I whine to him. 

"Yes, I'll have the pilot get the plane ready." Calum kisses my cheek and pulls out his phone. I smile at a teenage girl who happened to notice me. 

"Are you Nevaeh? Hood?" She studders. 

"Yes. I am she." I smile at her. 

"Oh my gosh!" She wraps me in a hug. 

I stumble but balance myself, "Huh?" 

She looks up at me, "Those photos are terrible. I hope they get deleted soon. I'm still a very big shipper of Nelum." 

I laugh, "What's Nelum?" 

She smiles and lets go, "Ask your husband."

Calum walks back to me and pecks me on the lips. "This girl told me she's still a very big shipper of Nelum. What is Nelum?" I laugh. 

He wraps his arms around my waist, "It's our relationship name."