fourty-eight

Winner of my contest get to be in the story! So go enter! No due date as of now!
-
Nev's point of view
I walk into the hospital with Calum holding my daughter. "We're here for Hazel Hood's first cancer surgery." I tell the lady at the from desk. She nods, "About thirty minutes and they'll be ready."

Louis and Via walk through the doors. I invited Louis to come over and support me but of course, the fact that him and my niece are dating is kind of annoying because I just want my best friend to be here. I don't want a niece that I just found about about a few months ago to be here. That may sound bitchy but I can be a bitch sometimes, that's how I learn to stand up for myself, that's how Harry told me to. "Hey Louis." I hug him tightly. "Hey beautiful." He smiles and hugs me back, turning the hug into a bear hug. "Hi Via." I turn back to Calum and sit with him. She's always been known to be clingy, well at least that's what Dani told me before Via came over. I know where she got it from too. Dani used get attached to a toy so much that if it left her hands she'd scream. When it came to boys, when they didn't call back she would scream and cry and break up with them because she thought he was cheating. I can tell now that Via dating a singer and one that plans to make it big isn't going to work. I can see it in Lou's eyes, he loves her but he's pleading for help. I watch as Calum walks away with Hazel, going into that room with all the medical stuff to try and save Hazel. I can't go in there and watch because I will end up screaming. That's why I'm not following Calum.

"Hey, Nev, Can I talk to you?" Via asks. I nod and walk a little ways down the hall. "Do you even like me?" She asks. "Via, come on be honest with yourself. I love you, you're my niece for crying out loud. I just don't want you dating Louis." I sigh. "You're just jealous. You want him for yourself." She snorts. "Are you even listening to yourself? I'm married and I have KIDS. Plus you get so attached like your mother! When he goes on tour he won't be able to talk to you every second of the day or be by your side. He's my best friend and you're my niece I don't want that becoming a mix, or even more mixed then it already is. You're gonna hurt him when you realize that he's not gonna be by your side and break up with him. I don't want you to hurt him. See you're like you mother, you won't get hurt when you break it off with them." I lecture they eighteen year old. "Get over yourself! Me and Louis will last forever!" She yells. Louis looks up at me and worry fills his eyes. I give him the 'I'll get you out of this' face. "No. Because you're breaking up with him right now." I growl. He stands up and crosses his arms. "Louis... I'm breaking up with you." She winces. "No. I'm breaking up with you. You really thought we'd last forever? So nïeve." He snorts. She shrugs and leaves. I sigh, "Dude. I told her." Louis shakes his head. The doctors come out and Calum carries Hazel to her hospital room. I sit down on Calum's lap and rest my head on his shoulder. "You should go home and sleep baby. You have bags." He stands me up, "Have Lou drive you home." He kisses me.

"Thanks for driving me home, Louis." I sigh and lock the car. "No problem." He smiles and opens my front door. I walk inside to my home. I smack my lips onto Louis' after he shuts the door. He kisses back and snakes his arms around my waist. I just need love and Calum doesn't want to sleep or go home, I just know that she doesn't need us up her ass all the time and a lady needs love sometimes too.

I grab the steam cleaner and begin cleaning to floor. "Here. Go sleep, you need it." Louis hugs me. I nod and walk upstairs.