thirty-two

"Ashton, can you go to my house and bring me some clothes." I ask him. 

"Yes, need anything, Kaitlin?" He asks. 

She smiles, "Taco Bell would be nice." I laugh and hug him good bye. 

"So, how'd you meet Ashton?" I ask her. 

We sit down and she answers my question, "I was sitting on a fountain while crying and listening to the A Team and he came by. He took my ear buds out and asked what was wrong, when I realized he was Ashton from 5SOS, I kinda knew I had to keep my cool. He's been my favorite since the day I found out about the band. I told him I was crying because of a break up I was going through. He asked me if he wanted to take a walk to talk it off. Of course, being in the sad depressing mood I rejected, but he gave me his number and I gave him mine, he told me that he's there for me. He texted me and asked me on a date. So, yeah." She fiddles with her thumbs. 

"What's Calum's story with you?" She asks. 

"He used to be my bully believe it or not." I laugh at the past. 

"Wow, so they weren't just rumors." She smiles widely. 

"Nah. He invited me to go camping and that's where I guess he kind of fell for me. There was a 3 month period where he didn't leave his room because I yelled at him and he said he wants to be good enough for me. He said, 'Although, I may not ever be good enough for you, I want you to think so. That's how my heart decided on him and the fact that my heart was always drawn to his." I shrug.

Kaitlin smiles, "I've always thought Ashton might have been the first one to have kids." 

I laugh, "Same. Although I didn't know who they were till they came to the hotel I worked at."

"Hi Dr. Drew. What are you doing here?" I smile. 

He smirks at me, "I work here. Check girls out of course." 

I laugh at his joke. He's an OB/GYN and he's mine as well. "Wonderful." I smile. 

"How's your beautiful face and body?" He winks and places a hand on my hip.

"I'm doing good. Thank you." I smile. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Calum bursts through the elevator. He places my Victoria secret bag in my hands and steps up to Dr. Drew. 

"Calum... no." I put a hand on his should. 

"I'm her doctor and I see her vagina more than you do... so..." Dr. Drew shrugs. 

"Well, that is mine! She is mine! She is mine." He points to my stomach, then to Hazel, then to me. 

"You two disgust me." I walk away with Hazel and Kaitlin.

Calum's Point Of View
"Well, I actually know what to do with em." He fixes his lab coat. 

"Well, I know my wife best, I think I would know hers more than you." I growl, getting sick and pissed off at him. 

"Well, any lady would kill to be my girlfriend." He smirks. 

"My wife, never going to be yours." I growl. My feet rush off to find Nev. She sits on a bench with Starbucks in her hand and her bag next to her, Kaitlin and Hazel keeping her company. 

"Hey, sweetie. I just saw him flirting with you and I got jealous." I squat down in front of her. 

"Calum, there is no reason to get jealous. I want you and only you. I have since the third grade." She puts her drink down and cups my face. "I love you." She whispers. 

"I love you most babe." I whisper back to her.

 "Go change. You've been wearing those clothes since yesterday." I laugh. She nods and walks to the bathroom.