fourty-four

"She's already in the laundry room!" Via tells me, pulling me downstairs. I rush down the stairs and into the laundry room. "Hazel! Baby! Are you okay?" I hold her. "What's going on?" She asks, shaking, wrapped in her blankets. "It's okay baby." I hold her. I grab my phone and dial Calum's number, "Cal! A T-o-R-n-a-d-o is gonna come and I'm really scared, what do we do?" His breathing fastens, "Stay away from windows, have food. Lots of it. I love you! You'll be okay. Get food if you don't have it and then stay in the laundry room. {the laundry room is the safest place to be in a tornado. so go in there when you have one :* stay alive my loves!}

I curl up next to Hazel on the floor, holding her with every fiber in me. I can't lose my baby. I can't lose my niece or my daughter. I lay Hazel on my lap, holding Via closer to me. "I'm not losing you both. Stay close." I tell them. "Okay." Via pulls a blanket on herself. I pull my phone out hoping my 3G still works.
Nev: Babe, I'm absolutely terrified and scared that I'm gonna die and/or lose my girls.
Cal: You won't I won't let that happen. I was gonna fly home today but you told me there was a tornado and I still tried but they told me the weather won't let us leave.
Nev: I love you. So much.
Cal: I love you too.

I shiver as drips and drops of cold water drop onto me. "Leaks." Via whispers. "When is it gonna stop?" I hold Hazel closer. "Around 12:30." Via shrugs. "An hour." I sigh. "Mommy. I'm hungry. Why can't I go in the kitchen and eat." Hazel looks up at me. "Its not safe baby girl. Here have some animal crackers." I hand her a box of small animal crackers. "Thank you." She smiles grabbing a handful. I look at my phone and notice my 3G is off and not working. I look over at Via's phone and see she's reading Vouis fan fictions. "How do you to have internet?" I ask her. "I have sprint." She shrugs and scrolls. I sigh and rest my head on the deep freezer, closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

"Nevaeh! Wake up!" I snap awake, holding my blanket. "Hm?" I rub my eyes. "Morning beautiful." Calum smiles. I'm in my bed, the same way I was before. Was it a dream? "You texted me at 3 am and said there was a tornado." Calum looks at me weirdly. "I think I sleep texted you... I was asleep at 3 am." I sit up. "Oh my god! CALUM!" I scream jumping at him and hugging him. He laughs and hugs me back. "I missed you! Did you say hi to your daughter?" I ask. "Yes! She's downstairs. We had a week off so I took the time to say hello to my babies." He smiles. I laugh, "Did you say hi to Via?" He tilts his head, "Who?" I look at him and laugh, "My niece! I never told you I had a sister cause we barely talk. It's only her kids that talk to me." He nods and pulls me out of bed.
-
Sorry for the short part guys.