fourty-two

I hug Hazel and breath before letting the tears fall. She looks up at me with a tiny worried face, "Where's daddy?" I wipe one of my tears away.
"He's going to work and to meet his fans for a while babe." I hold her.
"It's otay! Right here!" She opens our necklaces.
I smile and kiss her forehead, "When did you get so smart?" She giggles and hugs me.
"Want to go to Toys•R•Us?" I stand up with her in my arms.
"Katie?" She smiles. I nod and walk downstairs to call Kaitlin.
"Hey. Do you want to go to Toys•R•Us with Hazel and I?" I ask her.
"Ashton, do you have the rest of the room while I go to Toys•R•Us with Hazel and Nev?" She asks. The one thing we forgot to mention to the fans is that Ashton will be gone for the first two months because Kaitlin's near bursting.

I walk down the isles with Kaitlin, Hazel trailing in front of us. "Nev.. I think... I'm not completely sure... I think my water broke. That or I just peed without knowing." Kaitlin whispers.
"Fuck!" I yell and grab Hazel, pulling Kaitlin to the car.
"Buckle up. We have to get you there before contractions start." I buckle Hazel in and hurry to get in the drivers seat. I start driving and dial Ashton's number into the phone, turning it on speaker.
"Hello?" A tired Ashton answers. "SHES GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW. MEET AT JOHNSONS ALL HOME HOSPITAL!" I screech.
His hesitation is real, "Okay!"

I pace back and forth the waiting room waiting for Ashton. "Nev! Has it happened?" Ash asks and rushes into the waiting room.
"No. I'm just worried, I'm not used to doing this without Calum." I run a hand through my hair.
"You did great. Where's Haze?" He asks. "I dropped her off at my parents after I dropped Kaitlin off. I'm really scared I did this wrong." I sigh.
"You did great." He kisses my forehead and speed-walks to Kaitlin's room.

Ashton walks out of the room smiling widely, hands pure red, forehead sweaty. "How's Kaitlin?" I stand up.
"Great. So's little Paige." Ashton smiles.
"Ah! Ashton you named her Paige!" I hug him tightly.
"I can't believe you even remember that I asked you that!" I tell him, letting go of our hug.
He smiles, "How could I forget." I walk to the door and smile.
"Come in, Nev." Kaitlin smiles.
"Can I call the One Direction boys? I really want them to be here. Along with my niece? She was gonna stay the night tonight but this happened." I ask. "Bring all the people you want." She smiles, stroking Paige's cheek.

My eighteen year old niece rushes into my arms. "Via!" I embrace her.
"How you doing Nev? How's it been?" She asks.
"No. Lets ask you. I'm pretty sure you've heard my every move everywhere." I ask her.
"I've been in a very strict girls school. My mom wanted me to be a lady." she shakes her head.
"So you haven't heard. I got married to a famous person after having their child. Do you know who Five Seconds Of Summer is?" I ask her. "Yeah of course." She nods. "Well, I'm married to Calum Hood, You have a cousin named Hazel and she's with your grandad right now. The reason why we're in the hospital is because Ashton Irwin's wife, my bestfriend Kaitlin, just gave birth to his kid and oh yeah. I'm pregnant again." I nod.
"Oh my god can I see Hazel? Oh and Grandpa?" She asks.
"Yeah but his wife has to come." I smile. "Okay!" She smiles.

Via's point of View
"Hey. I'm Via." I smile at the 'tall' brunette with blue eyes. "Hello, I'm Louis." He smiles back. I pull my dark black and blue hair into a ponytail, "Aren't you from One Direction?" My mind snaps and notices him.
"Yeah! It's awesome you know who I am!" He smiles.
"You're all over tumblr! You're pretty cute in all honesty." I smile.
"You really think so?" He asks.
"Defiantly! Your hair, your eyes, your butt." I laugh lightly.
"That's wonderful. Here have my number, We'll talk." He winks.

I watch as the elevator opens and I see the cutest little girl in it with my grandad and his new wife.
"Is this her?" I ask Nev.
"Mommy!" She runs to Nevaeh. I smile and watch this cute moment.
"This is your cousin, Via." Nev turns Hazel to me. I get on my knees and open my arms for her.
"Hi." I smile.
She hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Pretty." I laugh and thank her.
"Hey Nev! Guess what?" I smile at her, hiding Hazel on my hip.
"Hmm?" She replies.
"I got Louis' number!" I smile.
"Wow! That's the first in a long time." She smiles. I nod and pull out my iPhone 6 plus. Louis went home a few minutes ago and I miss him already.
Via: Hey!
Louis: Hey beautiful!
Via: So, I texted you to tell you I actually miss you!
Louis: Me. You. Date. Tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at Nev's house.
Via: Okay ;)