seven

-As you saw I changed the cover for Bullied by Calum Hood. What do you think? Do you like this one?-

I walk up with Calum's back facing away from me. I get out of bed and pull on yoga pants. The cold embraces my chest as I pull the dirty shirt above my chest. I take a new white shirt out of my dresser and pull it over my torso. I hop back into bed, cuddling up next to Calum. He turns to me and smiles. Without saying a word, we both sat up. "Good morning." I kiss his cheek. He smirks and playfully and gently tackles me in bed.
     "Your legs look great." He kisses my neck.
      "Your face looks great. Top that." I smile at him. He sits up, taking me with him and walks me downstairs.
     "She's probably asleep with her boyfriend." I roll my eyes at the thought. He smiles and sit me down at the island.
    "Allow me to make you breakfast." He grabs eggs and a pan.
      "Yes, just don't get me sick." I smile. A knock in the door pulls me from the daydream of Calum.
       "Hey... Nev... I heard you were at your moms." He smirks.
     "Tyler? What are you doing here?" I cross my arms over my chest, in shock my ex boyfriend slash best friend is here.
     "Came to see you of course." I feel arms wrap around my hips from behind. "And her boyfriend, I suppose." Calum rests his head on my shoulder.
     "Calum, the stove." I pinch his side.
     "Ow, relax I turned it off." He kiss my shoulder.
     Tyler shifts his gaze, "I'll see you later." Tyler quickly leaves.
      "Not by herself you won't." Calum snorts, walking me into the kitchen. He sits me down and turns the stove back on. I smile at his bare chest and his cooking.
     "Here." He pours the scrambled eggs on the plate and shuts the stove off. He grabs two forks and puts the plate in the middle of us. I poke a piece and put it in his mouth before he could feed himself.
     "Are we feeding each other?" He laughs after swallowing. I shrug and poke another piece, putting it in his mouth. He puts a piece in my mouth, allowing me to chew.
     "Why are we so weird?" I snort.

We finish up our eggs after two hours and go out in the back yard. "This is the house I grew up. I used to love it here until I found out the real reason my parents divorced. Now, it's just Hell." I sit on the trampoline. "I sat on that swing set with Tyler when we were 7. We were best friends until he discovered dating and crushes. That's when he liked me. I know it was stupid of me to think codies were real but I was 7." I laugh.
     "Keep going." He scoots closer.
     "When I got over coodies, I thought why not? I never really loved him in a marriage or relationship type of way. I mean, he was my best friend for crying out loud, he's like my brother." I sigh. Calum's arm wraps around my waist and tells me to keep going. "When it got to high school I still hadn't told him how I felt. We were the most popular couple in the school. When Sophomore year came I had to tell him. I couldn't keep being miserable and have so many other guys that aren't like my brother around. So when I told him he made it a bigger scene than it needed to be. The whole hall way shut up and yeah. That was when I asked my dad if I could move in and he said yeah. I hadn't seen him since then until now." I take a deep breath.
     He kisses my neck and then my cheek. "Hey! Wanna go take pictures? I left my camera here the last time I was here. We can take some!" I smile at him.
      He lays me down, "Yes, but for right now. Let me do this." He lowers his body and kisses me. I kiss him back as instinct tells me to and wrap my arms around his neck.
     "Mmm." I moan into the kiss. He smiles parting our lips slightly making me whine. Seconds passed he just stared at me. I kiss him hoping he won't pull away this time. He sits criss cross and wraps my legs around his hips. I smile and kiss his jaw lightly. (they're just making outtt) He pulls my body closer to his and sucks on my skin. I kiss neck, sucking on it lightly. My eyes close in pleasure of him.
       "Neveah?" Tyler's voice fills my ears.
       "We're doing something." Calum groans. I push Calum's face away from my neck and turn my head to Tyler.
      "You've known for years to go to the front always. The back is no longer a place for you to be." I scold Tyler.
       He looks down, "Looks like your doing the same thing we did with him."
      I groan, "Ty! I've always thought of you as a brother! You're the one who forced me to kiss you, practically sexual harassment! Or rape, might I say."
      He looks up at me, "And that's all I'll ever be." I nod and point toward the gate.
     "Where were we?" I ask Calum, staring into his eyes.
       "He forced you to make out with him?" Calum searches in my face for an answer.
      I huff, "Yes. He's not the best boyfriend. You are though." I smile at him. He smile and continues to kiss my neck.

"Dad, can you come get me early?" I ask him. He replies with a yes and hangs up. I grab my bag and grab Calum's hand.
     "Lets go." I glare at my mom, and walk past her.
     "Wait!" Calum stops and rushing back upstairs.

"Here." He places my small expensive camera in my hand.
     "Thank you." I kiss him and pull him to my dad's car. 
     "I never want you going there again, she's nothing but rude." My dad sighs. I nod and lean on his shoulder.