ten

I pull my dress up and over my chest and slip my ring on my finger. "Sweetie! Calum is here!" My dad yells from down stairs. I grab my heels and rush downstairs. "Ready?" He smiles at me.
     "Let me put heels on." I sit on the couch and pull the shoes on. He helps me up and stabilizes me.
     "Have her home by 11." My dad smiles at us.
      I laugh, "Dad, I'm 19. I'm a legal adult."
     He smiles, "Just don't come home drunk or at 3 am."
      Calum nods, "Yes, I will, Mr. Harper. I'll have her home at 11."

Calum helps me out of the limo and walks me down the red carpet. I smile and link arms with Calum. Girls scream loudly and try to reach out for the boys. "Welcome." The bouncer greets up.
      I smile and kiss his cheek, "Thank you for taking me."
      He holds me close, "Who was I supposed to take?"
      I hold his hand while linking arms, "You could take some beautiful celebrity but you're taking me."
      He laughs and kisses me, just standing on the red carpet, "You are my beautiful celebrity."
     I pull my arms from his and rest my hands on his cheeks. "You're so cheesy." I press my lips against his and walk him into the party room.
     "You look hot." Luke smiles and winks. Calum snakes an arm around my hip and pulls me close.
      "Hey, what up my step sibling." Ashton hugs me.
      "Ew, don't touch me." I laugh and push him away. He laughs and steps away.

Calum's point of view
I hold her close and sway back and forth with her. "It's weird that your step sibling is my best friend and band mate." I laugh lightly.
     "Yes, very." She smiles at me. Classical music begins to play and I kiss her neck once. She tugs me into a random room farthest from the ball room.
      "What are you-" I ask but get thrown into a bedroom.
      A bang on the door rings throughout the dark room. Nev's head snaps to the direction of the door. I quickly get dressed leaving Nev panicking in the bed. I patten my blazer and open the door.
    "I noticed my sister wasn't dancing anymore. I was informed that she snuck off with you." Ashton stands at the door. I hear scrambling from behind me, step out into the hall with him, and shut the door behind me.
Nevaeh's point of view
I search the dark room for my dress and knock things over while doing so. I put a flower back where it was. I feel the rough fabric of my dress and pull it on, along with my underwear. I sit on the bed and pull my heels on. The light turns on and I fix my hair and makeup. "I get it! You're her boyfriend! I just don't want her pregnant at the age of 18! Though the fact that if you do get her pregnant and you go on tour and leave her to raise the kid by herself doesn't bother you!" Ashton yells.
     "Of course it does, Ashton! You know this! We're being safe! What!? Do you think I'm an idiot?" Calum yells. I hear shoes storming down the hall and I open the door. Ashton stands there, hands covering his face and him sighing.
     "You heard that didn't you?" He asks.
     I nod and hug him, "I really am happy you're looking out for me. It truly means a lot."
     He wraps his arms around me, "Anything for my sister."
      A tear slips down my cheek, "You've got me worrying now."
     A light laugh escapes his lips. "Don't worry. You will have me if you ever do get pregnant." He gives me a squeeze.