Epilogue

I'm not going to tell him, ever.

I know I should, but he would never forgive me.

I need him in my life.

He's my sunshine.

I get out of bed and walk downstairs. The doors are all shut and locked, the fire is out and the place is cleaned up. I walk into the living room and look at the 5 men lying in the living room. Two on the couch, one on the love seat and two on the floor. Ash and Kaitlin must be sleeping in one of the guest rooms. Louis laughs at the tv cause me to jump slightly. "I didn't know you were awake." I whisper. "Sorry, I wasn't really comfortable and the other guest room is where Ashlie and Luke got it on so I didn't go in there." He whispers and shrugs. "There's one upstairs you do know that right?" I laugh quietly.

I show him to one of the three guest bed rooms upstairs. "Here, I can't believe you guys didn't know there were some up here." I laugh. "Yeah. I guess you never really told us." He smiles. "I'm gonna go make some food. Have a nice night." I shrug and walk downstairs.

Everyone slowly starts waking up. I continue making pancakes as much as possible because frankly I have tons of men who have large appetites. "Yummy!" Calum smiles. "Did you get the twins?" I ask. "Yeah, they're in the play pin." He shrugs and eats a pancake. All the boys are sitting at the table and island eating pancakes and strawberries. "You always make the best food." Cal kisses my cheek and holds me from behind. "You're going to make me burn myself, stupid." I laugh.

-time skip 3 years- third person -
Nevaeh is pregnant with another girl. Hazel is 7 years old, the babies are 3 years old

They're all healthy, and she hasn't told Calum about what happened that night.

-
Sorry it's so short. This is the end of the book. So, I'm calling the second book, Married to my Bully. please read the second book when it comes out. I would gladly appreciate it. love you!!