twenty

Only 20 more chapters till the sequel!! :)
-
Ashton's Point Of View
I walk into Calum's room and sit on the end of the bed. "Calum, I really don't want you to cry so much over her. We will find her. You need to stop crying." I sigh. "I can't stop crying. I need her. She needs me. For all god know she could be getting raped."
He pulls his knees to his chest. "Don't... Don't put that thought into my head. She's my sister." I shake the thought away. "I need to find her." He stands up and wipes his eyes. I follow him and walk downstairs, "Luke, watch Hazel." I say and walk outside with him.

Nev's Point Of View
I curl up in a ball on the hard bed. "I've missed you." Tyler pulls my pants down. "Tyler. No. Please." I pull them back up. He slaps me, "Babe, if you want to keep that ring, I can do what I want to." I cry and pled to him, "Please don't!" He yanks my pants off. I kick him and he falls backwards. "Please don't touch me." I whine. He stands up and pulls my underwear down.
I lay naked in a ball in my bed. Tyler said he'd be gone for a few hours and that I shouldn't move. I stand up and get dressed, prepared to find away out of this underground chamber. I move away the dresser and find another room, empty. I push up at the ceiling and it props open. I push myself through it and look around to find, I'm in the middle of a football field and the teams are on break. "What's this?" A football player walks up to me. "Are you Neveah Harper?" He asks. I nod and hug him, "Yes. I am. Please take me away from here. Please." He pulls away from the hug and walks to his coach, me following behind. "This is the missing girl, Neveah." He points to me. "I just want to get back to my fiancé and daughter." I wipe away a few tears. "Someone! Call the police!" The coach yells. I sit down and breath, knowing I'm okay and I'm alive. "The police are coming now. Along with your daughter and Calum." He smiles at me. "Thank you so much. I hated it down there." I hug him. "Game is delayed until this is resolved." A voice booms over the speakers. I hear sirens and stand up. Police run into the field with Calum and Hazel following behind them. He stops and makes eye contact with me. I run to them and tears fall off my cheeks. Calum opens his arms for me to hug. "I've missed you." I whisper on his neck. "I'm so glad you're okay. He didn't hurt you did he?" He asks, scanning my face for any signs of hurt. "He... Um... he raped me." I stare him in the eyes. "He did what!?" He yells. I grab Hazel, "I tried to resist but he.. he had me tied up." I wipe away a few tears and hug my baby. Calum walks over to the police officer and starts explaining. I sit on the bench where the players were drinking their gatorades. "Is this your baby?" One asks. "Yeah, this is Hazel Marie Hood." I smile and hold her little hand. "She's beautiful." He smiles. "I'm Jay Cutler." He introduces himself. Calum walks over to me, "Hey Jay." I look at Calum then to Jay then back to Cal. "Hey Calum." He nods. Calum squats and kisses me. "I've missed you so much." He smiles. Ashton, Michael, and Luke all run into the field. I put Hazel in Calum's arms and rush to Ashton. "Ashy!" I smile as he runs to me. He hugs me, "Nev." He sighs.

"Bye Jay." I wave goodbye to Jay as Calum does the same. Hazel laughs and hides her face in my shirt. I walk to the car with Calum and buckle Hazel into her car seat. "I'm so happy to have you back." He smiles at me and kisses me.