fifteen

I don't write books because I want a million reads on it, it's more of "I write because I love what I'm doing" This book is growing it views ever so fast so please, if you want, share my story, much love <3
-
"DAD! MOM!" I scream up the stairs and breath staring at the puddle of water in the kitchen. Stomping comes from upstairs and my dad and Ashton's mother are trampling down the stairs. "I had the car seat in the car in case this happened. Lets go go go!!" She pushes me out the door, dad following with baby blankets and a few stuffed animals.

"My daughter is going into labor!" My dad yells running up to random people. The nurses head snap at the words my father spoke as I walk to the front desk. "Please get in this chair please." A nurse pushes a wheel chair in front of me. I sit down and breath. "Are you family?" The nurse asks my parents rushing down the hallways. "Yes. We are." My step mother answers. The nurse pushes me into this lavender room, most likely a delivery and normal room for me. "You won't be sharing a room, mostly because your already dilating and your Calum Hood's girlfriend." She smiles. "Please don't tell Calum. I don't want him too worry." I plead as she helps me into the purple bed. "He's the dad right?" She asks pulling the blankets over me. "Yes." I reply. "Something's are worth worrying for." She smiles and walks out of the room. "Sweetie. Hold your mother's hand. I would faint at the squeezing." My dad smiles at me and my step mother. "Yeah. I will dad." I laugh.

I hold my baby Hazel Marie Hood, I kiss her tiny nose and wipe a tear from my cheek. "It's time to tell him." My dad sits at the end of my bed. "Do I have to?" I ask. He nods and hands me my phone. The number is already dialed and the call button sits right in front of me. I click it and hold it to my ear. "Hello?" He answers, sleep clear in his voice. "Yeah, I'm sorry to wake you but I have something to tell you." I tremble and hand Hazel to my mother. He clears his throats, "What is it?" I suck in deep and exhale, "I just gave birth, to our daughter. The sickness was a baby and I named her Hazel Marie Hood. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I cry. "I'm... I'm a dad." Happiness takes over. "I'm coming. I don't care I want to see my baby." He hangs up.

I lay Hazel softly in her crib and lay down. My hands rest on my stomach and I mess with the baby fat. "WHERE IS MY HAZEL AND MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFIEND!?" Calum's voice rings through the house. I hurry to pick up Hazel before she cries and rush into the living room. "Here she is." I smile and sway with Hazel in my arms. His face lights up, "This is my baby." He picks her up from my arms. "Yeah, that's Hazel Marie Hood." I smile at him, snuggling his daughter. "How come it's Hood? We're not married, yet." He lays her in his arms. "I just thought I'd do that instead of when we do get married we didn't have to do all the legal things to get her name changed." I shrug. We walk to the kitchen and sit. "I have to warm up her bottle, make sure you don't drop her." I tease. He grabs my hand and pulls our faces together, "I won't. Thats like asking not to kiss you." He kisses me and lets me go. I fill up the bottle and pour the powder in it. The sound of Calum laughing makes my heart skip a beat. I flick the bottle heater on and put the bottle on it. "I'm a dad." Calum gasps. "So, you're not mad at me? I mean like I lied to you." I sit down at the island. "No. I'm just irritated you didn't tell me you were going into labor." He shrugs and puts Hazel in my arms. "Sorry. I just didn't know how you'd react. My birth mother doesn't even know about Hazel yet." I stroke Hazels cheek. "Here." He holds the bottle up to my hand. I put the bottle nipple in her mouth and sway. Calum wraps his arms around mine, supporting the baby and my arms. "It's so great to have you back." I smile. My dad snaps a photo and laughs. "Dad! Erase that!" I yell. Hazel squirms and starts crying. "He sent it to me." Calum snorts. I burp her softly and rock her to sleep.

I lay her softly in her crib and pull her soft piggy blanket up on her tiny body. "Night, Hazel Marie." I whisper and kiss her forehead. Calum pulls down into bed and cuddles me. "Why'd you do that you idiot?" I pinch his cheek. "Cause it's been forever since I cuddled with my girl." He pulls me closer. "I love you." I brush a hair away from his face. "I love you more than anything." He kisses me.