thirty-four

"Because why!?" I yell climbing out of bed. Sharp pain signals throughout my body and I fall backward onto a chair. 

"Cause, my fans kept tweeting at me that they want your.. our baby dead. You know, our little bun in the oven. I really just wanted to forget about it." He shrugs. 

"Go. Go sleep on the couch. Now, Leave." I point to the door, struggling to stand up. 

"Don't you need help getting back to bed." He asks, standing up. 

"No. Now g- OW!" I yell and fall. 

He helps me up and carries me. "Put me down!" I yell.

 "No. I'm putting you in bed safely." He lays me in bed and covers me. 

"You could've just came home and tucked your own kid in but no. You have to go get drunk because of some stupid fans opinion." I sit up. A sting erupts into my cheek sending shock throughout my body. 

"Did you just? who are you anymore?" I begin to cry. 

"Oh my. I'm so sorry. I didn't think I was caught up in the moment. It's a defense I've learned for protecting my fans. I didn't mean to." He holds his hand to my cheek. 

"No. Go to the couch and go to sleep. Don't talk to me until you get your fucking mind straight." I growl. He wipes a tear away and walks out of the room.

•Calum's Point Of View•
My head pounds as I lift my head. "Dang. Didn't think you'd stoop this low into protecting fans. She's your wife." Luke crosses his arms, staring at me. 

I look around, "I didn't mean to hit her. I was drunk and my levels were high. Trust me I didn't want to." I rub my head. 

"Go upstairs right now and apologize. Now. Ashton is up there comforting her like a good husband should be doing but the husband caused this." Michael hisses, lifting me off the couch by my arm. My feet drag behind me as I walk up the stairs. I turn into our room and watch Nev and Ashton talking, Ash holding Hazel and playing with her fingers. 

"Can I speak to Mrs. Hood alone?" I ask Ashton. 

"Lets keep Hazel in here." Nev cuddles her. Ashton leaves and shuts the door. I hug Nevaeh and Hazel tightly. "Sweetie, I love you. I'm so sorry and I can't believe I did that. My blood levels were high and I never meant to do that." I kiss her jaw line, Hazel's forehead following. "Mostly, I'm sorry." I whisper to the baby. 

"I'm never gonna let anything happen to you. Whether girl or boy, you'll always be protected by me. I won't let anyone touch you in a harmful way. Your sister and I are going to protect you with our all. Your mommy is going through so much work to make you, work I couldn't ever do. She loves you, so much more than me. I'm okay with that. She is my all and my everything are you two. Now, don't become some butthole who screams at their mom and dad, because that was me and I really hated where I ended up with them. That was until I realized my mistake and apologize. But you two, I'm gonna make you two different. You'll have all the right views. All the best grades, the best life. You'll get anything you want. I promise, just don't take advantage. You two are gonna turn out just fine." I kiss her baby muffin top. 

"I forgive you, Calum." She kisses the top of my head. 

"You're my weakness, just know that. I love you with every part of me." I kiss her. 

"Everyone, gather in Nevaeh and Calum's room." Ashton yells. A few creaking stairs and bumps into the wall everyone is in our room. I cuddle her in my arms with her holding Hazel in her arms. 

"Let's just be straight forward with it." Ashton glances at Kaitlin who stands next to him. 

"We've decided to get married." She looks around the room. I cheer them on along with everyone else. 

"Get it Irwin!" Luke winks.

It seemed odd that they were going to get married after dating for a short period of time but I honestly can't judge them.