fourteen(FILLERS)

Time skip: One Month
She's kept telling Calum the sickness should go away soon and that he shouldn't worry. Mali becomes suspicious. Ashton's mother works on Mali's suspicion.

Time skip: Two Months
Calum calms down as her 'sickness' calms down. She talks to Michael and visits Harry's grave daily. Hazel/Timothy has been more active. She's had more mood swings.

Time skip: Three Months
Nothing eventful happens except the fact Ashton's mom and Neveah's dad moved in together and got married actually. Her birth mother feels jealous, and throws a fit.

Time skip: Four Months
Nev turns 19 and celebrates by chilling with Ash and Cal. While hanging out with Cal and Ashton she stays on the couch with blankets piled on top of her.

Time skip: Five Months
She prepares for the baby by placing the crib in the room and redoes the room, which earns the acceptance of Ashton. She begins to worry when she'll tell Calum.

Time skip: Six Months (the only first person paragraph.)
I sit in the chair with my step-mom and dad and wait for the test results. "Mr, Mrs Irwin." The doctor walks in. Yes my dad took her name. "Neveah is pregnant, approximately 6 months. The gender is very clear, you could've done this a month ago. She is pregnant with a girl." He breaks the tension. I stand up and stare at my dad. A tear rolls down his eye and he embraces me quickly. "Dad. I'm so happy. I'm so so happy." I speak into his shirt.

Time Skip: Seven Months
She's more developed and much more hormonal. Calum is excited about coming home but still doesn't know she's pregnant. Ashton's been getting more anxious about her pregnancy and not being able to tell anyone.

Woot. Will it be month 8 or 9 that she burst? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW! Just kidding. Next chapter will let you know :)