thirty one

I hold Hazel's hand and walk out of the cafeteria with some food for the others. "Oh my god! There's Nevaeh Hood!" Fan girls scream. It was not smart to come without security. I rest Hazel on my hip and hold the bag, running to elevator.

 I push the very top floor because that's the one my dad, and the security is on. 

"Calum!" I scream to him, getting off the elevator. He walks out of the hospital room and embraces me. 

"Are you okay? Oh my god you're bleeding." He looks at my arm. 

"Your fans are really crazy..." I sigh and set Hazel down. 

"Sweetie, go on and feed grandpa." Calum puts the bag in her hands. 

He turns to me and smiles, "Lets get you cleaned up. Nurse!" 

A young lady, around the age of 25, walks up to me, first aid kit in hand. She sits me down and cleans my cut. 

"Thank you." I smile. 

She nods and walks away. Calum hugs me and calls everyone but my dad out into the waiting room. 

"Alright, before we were interrupted, We had something special to say." Calum wraps his arm around me and puts his hand on my stomach. 

"I'm pregnant." I announce. 

Everyone bursts into cheers and my stepmom begins crying. "I have more grandkids to spoil!" She cries. I laugh and Ashton engulfs me into a hug. 

"Another niece or nephew." He whispers in my ear. 

"Yeah, another. Sooner or later, I'm expecting some from you." I laugh. 

"I'll have to find a beauty of my own to have kids with." He laughs with me. 

"Make sure you name one Paige. I really like that name. This one may end up to be a guy." I groan and watch Calum's face drop. Laughter erupts from Ashton and I. Calum sighs and walks into the hospital room with Hazel. 

"Seriously, though. Paige, babies, get on it." My tone proves seriousness. 

"Okay, but I think I may have found someone I want to be mine." He stands straight up. "

Who might that be. Please tell me she's not famous." I beg. 

"She's not famous but we've been on a few dates and I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend." He smiles widely. 

"What's the girls name!?" I tug at his arm. 

"Her name is Kaitlin Marie." He smiles at me, hope in his eyes. 

I hug him, "Go! Go! Go ask her now!" I push him to the elevator with a bunch of security guards. He waves goodbye as the door closes.

Calum kisses me goodbye and takes Hazel home. 

"I'm back!" Ashton's voice rings through my ears. I turn around and smile at the beautiful brunette in front of me. 

"This is Kaitlin." He smiles.

"I'm Nevaeh. Calum's wife." I smile at her. 

"Ashton's told me so much about you!" Her smile getting wider, if possible.