thirteen

I'm supposed to be doing homework but who cares about grades, right?
-
Neveah's Point Of View
"Hey, he doesn't know still. He simply asked, 'Is Hazel gone?'. He still believes it's a sickness." Ashton whispers into the phone. "Thanks Ash. I'm about to head out. I'll call you later." I hang up and get in my car.

Trees and bushes pash my vision as I drive into a very familiar place to me. I get out of my car and walk through rows and rows of tomb stones. 'Harry Edward Styles. 1996-2013' That's the only thing I need to read in order to burst to tears. I drop to my knees about his grave and lay the flower on his tomb. "Harry. Why'd you kill yourself? You had such a bright future. Letting go, to you it was just picking flowers, to them and to me it was a massacre." I stroke the stone, imagining his curls and bright eyes, that were somehow filled with sadness. "You woke up with a list of all the people you'd rather be. But you're already on everyone else's list. I don't see why you'd just give up! You had me!" I cry.

I wake up on the stone that I recognized so well. His grave. "I have to go, Harry. I'll be back later." I kiss his grave and burry the bottom of the flower in the ground so it can grow. I run fingers through my hair and walk down the isles and isles of tomb stones and think of how many people are grieving like me. I get in my car and reach for my phone. '32 missed calls' I throw it back onto the passenger seat and head home. "I'm barely holding onto you." The songs softly plays throughout my car. I drive away from the place I go to cry to Harry.

"Where have you been?!" Mother searches my face for any signs of hurt. "I just went to go visit Harry. I fell asleep, Sorry." I shrug and clutch my necklace. "It's okay sweetie. I think Cal called you a billion times." She sits me down. I nod and lie down, "This couch is much more comfortable than that grave." She laughs and pulls a blanket over me. I smile and close my eyes, "Thanks mom." She kisses my forehead and whispers, "I'll call Calum and tell him." I nod and relax.

Laughs and giggles spread throughout a mysterious house. I walk down the hall of a home, I'm not recognizing. "Sweetie, you're up." Calum stands up and kisses me. "Hazel's up as well. I hope my girls had a great nap." He raps an arm around my shoulder. It all floods back to me and I realize I'm in my house. Not my dad's but my house, Calum and I's. "I swept great deddy." Hazel stumbles over her own words. Still unable to speak correctly considering she's only three. "That's wonderful baby!" I pick her up. She giggles, "Deddy agreed to play dollies with me. Just before you came in." She smiles. "Well, Aunty Mali and the boys are coming over." Calum pinches her cheeks. "Even Puke?" She smiles and pokes her fathers nose. He nods, "Yes, even Puke."

I wake up and slowly become depressed that was only a dream. "Well, look who's up." His mother smiles and returns her focus to the tv. "Yeah. I had a great nap." I sit up. She stands up, "I'll bring you some water." I stand up and walk down the hall and turn into Ashton's room. I unplug my charger and walk back to the living room. "Hey. Mali came to visit." His mom stares at me. Message sent to hurry and get to the couch. "One second." I smile. My feet rush to the couch and I bunch a blanket up on my body. "Come on in, Mali girl." I cheer.
-
Sorry for the short update, I just want to get to her birth already. So next part will be a filler of time skips and eventually the birth.