twenty-five

"Not on the plane." I push his face away. He groans and shoves our bags in the over head compartment.

 I hug him, "Trust me, I do, but there's people here." 

He laughs, "Promise me, after we land that we will?"

I wink and shrug, "Maybe."

I wake up and the sun rise peers through the window. I shake Calum and pull open the window. "Hmm? What?" He rubs his eyes and sits up.

"Look! It's Bora Bora!" I point outside the window. 

"Yeah, I told you, I actually promised you we'd go some day." He wraps his arm around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

 I hold his hand and rest them on my lap. "You do realize I love you more than anything right?" He whispers against my skin, playing with my rings. 

"Nope, never realized." I tease. 

He kisses my shoulder softly and puts me in the seat next to him, buckling me. 

"We're landing soon." He kisses my cheek.

I grab my bag and look around the beautiful island. "Oh, Calum it's beautiful!" I release my bag and jump into his arms. He laughs and kisses me, setting me down softly. I grab my bag and follow quickly behind Calum. He opens the passenger seat door of a Ferrari and allows me to get in. I sit down in the car and he shuts the door, putting our stuff in the backseat. He gets in and shoves the key in the car. 

"I love you." He holds my hand.

Calum gets out of the car and opens my door. "May I grab your things?" The bell boy asks. I nod and take in the beautiful resort.

"Oh, Calum, it's beautiful! So amazing!" I hug him. He holds my hand and walks into the lobby. 

"Hello!" The desk worker waves to us. Calum walks up to her with me by his side, "Hello, We're here to check in." 

She moves her hands to the keyboard, "Reservation name?" 

I look at him and smile, "Mr and Mrs Hood." She smiles and hands us our cards.

I pull my underwear on and my bra. "Calum, can you hand me my dress?" I reach out. He takes my hand and kisses my chest, pulling my strapless dress over my body. I laugh a little and adjust my dress. 

"We need to go to dinner." He fixes his hair and holds my hand. I pull my heels on grab my purse.