Tree kisses (Skephalo)

Made on: 31st of December 2020
Published : 8th of January 2021

The sun glistened in their tan skins, the air was filled to the brim with a comforting atmosphere. There were no words to be spoken, for their surroundings said it for them. The myriad of flowers, sapphire, coral and lavender adorned the field majestically. Though the sun was smiling down upon them, they hid underneath the protective shade from the tree they were sat on top of.

The climbing of the tree was primarily because of Skeppy's incessant need to fulfill his childish needs, Bad only coming along to make sure that Skeppy didn't fall to his death.

"It's pretty, isn't it Bad?" Skeppy whispered, not wanting to ruin the tranquil silence 
"Yea. . . it is . . ." Bad breathed out, eyes still trained onto the sun.
"Just like you.. .. " Skeppy whispered under his breath, thinking Bad didn't hear.
"I'm pretty??" Bad said, ripping his trained vision from the breathtaking sunset and look at the petite boy next to him.

"Well- Yea-but like not in that way-- but you still are pretty!" Skeppy blabbered all over the place, amusing Bad by thinking he could get out of the hole he dug. 

"Well, I think you're also pretty"
"Really?" Skeppy stopped his sentence suddenly to confirm he heard that right
"Yea, you're pretty and sweet" Bad smiled sweetly as he slowly placed his hand on top of Skeppy's, carefully intertwining them.

" I like that"
"Mhm"
"Hey geppy??"
"Hmm??" Skeppy said, still looking at Bad. Bad was now up close to Skeppy's face, specifically his lips, Skeppy could feel Bad's hot breath fanning over his lips. Their eyes flickered to one another's lips and Bad asked:

"May I?" Skeppy nodded, it was barely noticeable. Since it was so unnoticeable, Bad had to confirm.

"Sweetie, I need words" Skeppy flushed at the nickname but muttered a 'yes . . . please'.

They connected their lips, their lips fit like puzzle pieces, softer than cotton clouds. They pulled away slowly, relishing the feeling.

"We're talking about this after, right??" Bad said while snaking his arms around Skeppy's waist, pulling him into his lap. 

"Mhm. . . kiss me again" Skeppy said , clutching the collar of Bad's shirt.

Word Count: 365