• Everyone wants cuddles •

Made on: 31st of October 2020
Published on: 10th of December 2020

𝓣𝓔𝓒𝓗𝓝𝓞𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓜

Techno had always been a soft boy behind the tough, independent persona he puts on. And Dream sure as hell knew that.

"Dreamy~"

"Yes, honey?"

"Cuddles. Now." Techno demanded as he made grabby hands from their bedroom

"Hmmmmm. . ." Dream said pretended to think about it, knowing it will make the other shy.

"please. . ." Techno muttered barely audiable

"Ok~" Dream said as he waltzed over and swooped Techno up in his arms and placed him down on the bed and laid down with him, Techno immediately latched onto him and nuzzled his head into Dream's chest.

Skephalo:

Bad!!~"

"Yeah Skeppy?"

Bad turned around to see brown eyes staring back at me and those eyes can mean only one thing. . .

'I want attention'

Bad playfully rolled his eyes before waltzing over to him. Skeppy immediately latched onto him and his arms was wrapped around his waist.

"Skeppy~ I need to sit down . . ." Bad whined. Skeppy reluctantly let go of him but exactly when he reached the bed, he immediately latched back onto him like a leech.

"Sooo what do you wanna do?" Bad questioned

Instead of responding in words he climbed into Bad's lap and nuzzled his head into Bad's chest and hoped he would get the message. Fortunately, he did and he grabbed some blankets and draped it over Skeppy and him.

FundyDream:

Fundy was always a clingy person it was just his way of saying 'I like you' and that was especially true for his boyfriend.

"Dreamy~. . ."

"Yes?" Dream said while looking up from the uncompleted work.

Fundy made grabby hands and hoped Dream would take the hint, he did but it didn't have the outcome he hoped for. . .

"Sorry baby. . . I have work to do. . ." Dream said while motioning to the computer. Fundy huffed and waltzed over to him and plopped down on his lap, determined to stay there.

"Baby~ Please move~"

"Nooooo. . ."

Fundy protested and nuzzled his face further into Dream's chest. Dream knew this was a battle he couldn't win so he gave up and hugged Fundy back, burying his nose into Fundy's head. Fundy slightly smiled and pawed at Dream's shirt, a sign that he wanted to move. Dream took the hint and swooped Fundy up and placed him on the bed along with him slipping under them with him.

Dreamnotfound

George would often overwork himself and the only way he could think to destress always leads back to his boyfriend, it was one of those nights where you work and you don't realize just how much time you spent working. Until your boyfriend come to check on you...

"Baby~ why are you still working?" Dream asked, sleepiness prominent in his voice

"Honey I need to work. . ." George tried to negotiate

But Dream wasn't having any of it, he trudged over to George and lifted him out of his seat and carried him bridal style out of the work room. George obviously was taken aback and tried to protest but the warmth that his boyfriend was radiating was just so intoxicating. Just as Dream entered the bedroom and was about to place George down he saw that he had fallen asleep.

"Not tired, my butt. . ." Dream muttered under his breath and climbed into bed and pretended to not notice when George clung to him like a koala.

Dreamnap

Sap had always been a clingy one and he has tried to deny it in the past but Dream has outed him like a snap of his fingers.

Dream and Sap were currently cuddling on the couch, Sap was laying on top of Dream, they had fallen asleep while watching Sofia The First. It was now the morning and Dream had found out that he was thirsty so like any normal human being he attempted to get up but he then remebered that Sap was on top of him. He then tried various ways to get up but soon enough the inevitable happened. . .

"Dream?"

Dream looked up to see a sleepy-looking Sap looking right back at him.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you baby?" Dream cooed

Sap shook his head and nuzzled it back onto Dream's chest.

"Hey, baby can you get up, I need some water. . ." Dream requested.

Sap shook his head violently and nuzzled his head further into his chest. Dream huffed, how was he supposed to get out of this one? Then a light bulb lit up in his brain. . .

Dream shook Sap and when his head lifted his head he dived in for a kiss and while Sap melted into the kiss he slowly slid Sap off of him and lifted his hands triumphantly and turned around to see a mad-looking Sap.

"Hey, I'll be back. . ." Dream apologized while walking off to the kitchen.

DreamBur/ Dreamsoot

Wilbur was touch-starved, it would be a surprise to anyone because he seemed like a charmer who would get all the ladies or guys but no, he was the one who got the least amount of affection. So when he got in a relationship with Dream he was desperate for attention.

"Dreamy! Where are you?"

"Living room!"

Wilbur sprinted to the living room to see his lover looking at the T.V.
Wilbur walked up to him, making his lover turn his head and the sight made his heart melt. Wilbur was wearing Dream's hoodie, reaching up to his thighs and he had sweater paws.

Dream knew exactly what this meant, Wilbur wants love.
Dream opened his arms and Wilbur jumped into them and nuzzled his head into the crook of Dream's neck. Dream wrapped his arms around Wil and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. But it wasn't enough for him, Wil wanted more. Wil pawed at Dream's shirt making Dream look down and give him a passionate kiss. It clicked for Dream and he kissed back and wrapped his arms tighter around Wil.
That's how the rest of their day was spent, Dream giving Wil small kisses while Wilbur was always asking for more and getting what he wanted.

Word Count: 1041