"Grr!"(Fundywastaken)

Made on: 23rd of February 2021
Published: 4th of March 2021

This is like an omegaverse, but not entirely. Like there are still alphas, omegas and the basic betas.

But like they actually have tails and ears . And instead of heat being about sex, it's really about an omega being protective about their alpha.

Fundy's fit

It was known that Dream was an alpha, it was pretty obvious

It was known that Dream was an alpha, it was pretty obvious. But not everyone knew about Fundy's secondary gender, there were some rumours that he was an alpha but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Fundy was an omega, he knew that there was nothing wrong with it but he was still slightly embarrassed about it. Only Dream and Fundy's family knew about his secondary gender, and it made Dream feel special.

There was a noticeable difference between omegas and alphas, when omegas growl, they sound high-pitched and unintimidating, it was mainly for distractions. Whereas an alpha's would sound deep and territorial, alphas wouldn't use this unless it's absolutely necessary.

The main purpose of an alpha's growl wasn't to intimidate but to tame. Alphas would use their growls to tame their partners, it was also a way to keep an omega's heat under control.

Dream was currently talking with Bad, a fellow alpha, Skeppy was also there, Skeppy being an omega. Fundy was currently in heat, it was better for an omega to be alone for the heat, so their instincts wouldn't be too bad.

"You need to teach me how to make those muffins, I think Fundy would love them!"
"Yea I really do, does Sunday work?"
"Totally!"

Dream said, the conversation hadn't really a purpose it was just flowing naturally. Suddenly, there were some small thuds from behind them.

Dream hooked his arm over the couch and looked behind him to see a Fundy with a baby blue blanket over his shoulders, ears flat and tail docile.

"Aww, bubba come here,"

Dream welcomed, Fundy perked up at the sound of his alpha calling for him. He walked over to Dream and immediately plopped himself into Dream's lap. He put his mouth by Dream's neck and slightly breathed on it, taking in the lime scent from Dream's scent gland. He cuddled Fundy into his neck as he continued to talk to Bad.

This seemed to have angered Fundy.

"Rrrrr,"

Fundy grumbled, flicking his tail at Bad. Dream stopped his movements and looked at Fundy in slight amusement, looking at Bad, seeing that Bad was restraining a chuckle.

"Rrrrr!"

Skeppy said, untucking himself from Bad's shoulder and looking at the omega that threatened his alpha.

"Rrrr, rowww!"

Fundy growled at the 'unknown omega', he knew that it was Skeppy but with his heat all he could think of, was this omega who had tried to threaten his alpha.

When Dream and Bad saw that the growling was slightly getting out of hand.

Dream growled into Fundy's ears, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

Bad growled at Skeppy and pulled his shoulders back slightly, putting Skeppy just behind his shoulder blades.

"Bad boy."
"Bad boy."

Word Count: 528