Park (Techno + Tommy + Dream + Tubbo)

Made on: 20th of May 2021
Published: 3rd of June 2021

Corona doesn't exist in this chapter 😩👊

Techno is Tommy's older brother

Dream is Tubbo's older brother

I made the art in picrew, tell me if you like it!

Tubbo had social anxiety, it was something that always nagged at him

He knew as a kid that he was different, that not every kid just wants to read books with the flowers.

The thought of being around more than four people made his hands sweat.

Raising his hand in class to ask a question made his throat close up.

Although those were all terrible things, what made being shy the worst, was the way that people would treat him.

Yes, he appreciates the way that people would offer to order for him, or talk to someone for him.

But, they act as if he's completely helpless.

They talk to him in that stupid soft voice, the pity made him feel even more guilty.

Even worse, people would only accommodate to a piece of his anxiety.

They would coo at him when he needed help ordering, but suddenly when he calls them in the middle of the night because of a panic attack.

Suddenly, he's too much work.

He knows that not everyone is prepared to care for him (and they don't have to, they just feel as if they have to), but they can atleast try.

That's why he likes Tommy so much.

Yes, he's loud and really outside of his comfort zone, but he treated as if he was a human.

He shut up when Tubbo needed quiet, he taught him how to order for himself by letting him rehearse over and over again for him to get confidence. (He's not good at it yet, but he's trying).

And that's how they became life-long friends.

"Alright, time to go Tubbo!"

Dream yelled, smoothing out his lazily put on sweatshirt.

"Coming!"

Tubbo responded, trotting down the stairs.

He watched as Dream put his phone in his pocket, brushing out some hair from his eyes.

"Ready to go or you need some time?"

Dream asked, leaning onto the marble counter.

"I'm good, I think I should be ok."

Tubbo patted his clothes down, something he did without any reasoning.

"Alright, let's go!"

Dream finished, walking over to the door and holding it open for Tubbo to walk through.

Tubbo hummed as he walked out, taking a deep breath when he breathed in the outside air.

Silently, they walked to the park, the iconic meet up spot for the group.

"Big man!"

Tubbo turned his head to see Tommy running at him, full speed, with open arms and a wide grin.

"Tom--oof!"

Tubbo was cut off by Tommy running into him, making them both fall onto the ground ungracefully.

"Dream!"

Techno greeted, simply hugging the man and fist bumping him.

"How you doing man?"

Dream asked as they walked away, leaving their younger brothers to cause chaos.

"Where have you been?"

Tommy asked explosively, being loud in Tubbo's ears.

Tubbo winced slightly at the noise, but didn't complain too much.

"Home? Where the fuck else would I be?"

Tubbo sassed as they got up, holding out his hand and letting it drop below his wrist.

"Why you fucker!"

Tommy huffed, running wildly after Tubbo.

Shrieks and cries filled the park (rudely interrupting the couple who was walking down the path, one seemed to be a demon and one seemed to be covered in diamonds).

"Beg for mercy!"

Tommy yelled, tickling Tubbo's sides savagely as he was pinned onto the tree that had blocked him from running away.

"Uhm, lemme think about it. . . Nope!"

Tubbo grabbed the arms that Tommy was using to tickle him and twisted them slightly.

Not enough for him to be hurt but just enough for him to be distracted.

And ran off, leaving Tommy standing there. Confused.

Oh, he's so going to pay for that

Word Count: 710

you know when you're just in a no capital letters mood and you don't wanna capitalize any letters but you have to because you wrote this chapter on a different day when you were in a capital letters mood?

because same.