•George wants kisses (Dreamnotfound)•

Made on: 6th of December 2020
Publishing on: 25th of December 2020

The Dream Team was quite the famous band, and they really deserved it. Dream was the lead singer, you could always hear the passion in his voice, George was the guitarist, the pure dedication that he puts on for his fans always astounds them, Sapnap was the drummer and even if you were against loud music, he could tune it in such a way that it is both loud and quiet, pleasing both sides.

Currently, Sapnap was out with his boyfriend, Karl, while Dream was writing a new song for their fans, Dream was always the one to write the new songs while George or Sap reviewed it. So as he was typing at his desk, he didn't notice the footsteps crawling up behind him. As he was about to type out a new line, he felt arms wrap around the back of his neck.

"Hi honey~"

It was just George.

"Oh! Hi sweetie, need something?" He asked as he saw George chewing on his lip in the reflection of the computer, something he usually does when he wants something but is too scared to say it out loud.

"Yea, uhh so- well-"

Dream knew how his boyfriend was doing, he was drawing out time for him to say something, so he did what any responsible boyfriend would do, he spun his chair around so fast, he was sure that it caught whiplash, he caught George when he fell forward at the action. When George was officially in Dream's lap, Dream asked:

"So, whadda need?"
"W-Well, I wanted s-some attention. . ."

Dream softly smiled, though George would always turn him down when they were in interviews, when they were alone, in their own personal bubble with no one around to pop it, they would hold onto each other like it was the end of the world. Dream began to place feather-light kisses all over George's face, and rubbed small circles on George's hip. 

Giggling, George leaned into the kisses he was being supplied, he placed his arms around Dream's neck, soon enough the pair got too giggly and had to pull apart before they weren't even kissing and instead giggling on each other's lips. George let out a whine when they pulled apart, if you weren't listening then you wouldn't have heard it but Dream was listening, 

"That enough attention for ya?"
"Of course not!"

Dream could only shake his head, and deliver one last kiss to George's lips before trying to turn around to get back to the song but George stomped his feet on the floor, confusing Dream, "Baby, I need to do the song. . ."     
"And I need to have attention."
"Fine."
It's attention you want? I'll give you attention

Dream began to give some more kisses but leaned in more to deepen the kiss. George squeaked when the kiss advanced but was not at all complaining, finally the burning sensation in their lungs were too much and they pulled apart only to reconnect after the heaves of their breath. Sneakily, Dream began to rotate the chair and soon he was now facing the computer. As George realized the plan, he figured that he was already this far in and he did interrupt Dream, so. . .  he just let it happen.

Word Count: 552