Needy (Skephalo)

Made on: 23rd of March 2021
Published:  26th of Mach 2021

This chapter has age regression not age play 🎀

Skeppy was quite a needy little, he hated being on his own and would unforgivingly throw a tantrum if it happened. . . leading to some interesting situations.

"Baddddddd,"
"Yes honey?"
"I missssss yoooouuuuu!"
"I'm right here!"

Bad looked behind with to see Skeppy giggling in mischief from where he was sat on the bed, he was about to ask if Skeppy had drank something because of his slurred language but when he saw the dog stuffie that he was holding he figured out that he was little.

"Awww, I have a baby boy on my hands, hmmm?"
"Mhm! I'm your baby boy!" Skeppy wholesomely pointed to himself, "And I demand hugs!"

Bad looked at him and raised an eyebrow,

"Is that anyway to ask for what you want?"

Skeppy smiled as he got his attention but jutted out his bottom lip,

"Can I have cuddles. . . please?"

Bad smiled as he had tamed Skeppy and wordlessly opened his arms, Skeppy dropping the toy in excitement and hopping over to Bad, jumping into his arms.

"There's my good boy, now Daddy wants you to behave for him, can you do that darling?"

Bad asked, brushing some of Skeppy's stray hair out of his face, feeling himself melt slightly at the sight of Skeppy's chocolate brown eyes.

"Mhm! I'll be good. . . . for cookies!"

Bad huffed out of his nose, making Skeppy giggle.

"One cookie, deal?"
"Deal!"

Bad smiled as Skeppy readjusted himself so his face was hidden in the crook of Bad's neck and his legs were around him akin to a koala.

Bad turned back to the unfinished document for his newest video and began to type out some new words.

Around ten minutes into the typing, he had gotten rather thirsty and was about to reach over for his water bottle when he found out that it was empty.

Bad was about to get up when he heard an angry grumble from Skeppy and dainty hands clutching his hoodie.

"wheeeerrrreeee areeee youuuu goooiiiinnnngggg?"

Skeppy slurred, trying to open his eyes but they kept fluttering shut.

"I'm gonna go get some water,"

Skeppy's eyes snapped open and he looked at Bad with wide eyes.

"No! No! Don't go!"

Skeppy pleaded, trying to pull Bad back down into his seat.

"I'm gonna be gone for about twenty seconds, it'll be fine muffin!"

Bad tried to lighten up the mood but that only earned glassy tears pooling in Skeppy's eyes and a pouty face.

Skeppy let out an ear-splitting cry that Bad had to cover his mouth for, to make sure that he didn't wake up the neighbourhood.

"Daddddddyyyyyy! Donnnn'tttt leavvvvveeee!"

Skeppy repeatedly balled his fists up and weakly punched Bad's torso to get him to stay.

"Shhhh! It's ok, it's ok, I'm not gonna go anywhere, Daddy's gonna be right here,"

Bad soothed, threading his hand though Skeppy's hair and placing a kiss to the crown of his head.

"But- but, you said that you were gonna leave!"

Skeppy accused, jabbing Bad's sides with his pointer finger, making him wince slightly.

"Well, Daddy was being silly! Yeah! Daddy wouldn't go anywhere without his little muffin!"

Bad was surprisingly good at making stuff up on the spot, he cupped Skeppy's cheeks reassuringly , it seemed to work as Skeppy's tears were leaving and was instead replaced by a beaming smile.

"You mean it?"

Skeppy asked, holding out his pinky. Bad smiled and placed a kiss to Skeppy's button nose and hooked his pinky with Skeppy's.

"I mean it, now can I go get some water?"
"Only if you car'y me!"

Skeppy babbled, making Bad huff fondly. Bad braced his hands on Skeppy's soft thighs,

"Off we go, to the kitchen!"

Bad swooped up Skeppy, making him shriek in delight and walked towards his door, finally getting his water.

Word Count: 748

I need to rant for a sec, 

so you know Sapnap vid 'every mob is a pig' ?

Yea, why are people only focusing on the ONE DNF MOMENT (when they were swimming)

Instead of the multiple moments of Dreamnap?

Sapnap LITERALLY called Dream a pillar of minecraft
Only listened when Dream said to not hit the pigman
Said he'll give him raw meat
Asked Dream if he was impressed

Like I also like DNF, it's one of my fav ships, but this is getting out of hand. Gimmie that Dreamnap

I do love DNF but let's give the others ships a chance?