Stars(Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 10th of February 2021
Published: 
6th of March 2021

They're all teens in this one, and in school

It was a cold dead night, the stars were splattered along the skyline as a light mist travelled along the pitch black, most would be sleeping but Dream had other plans. Dream was now just at his studying desk, he had decided that some late night studying would improve at least his math grade.

He tapped his foot impatiently as he ruffled his hair, agitated. As he attempted once again to solve a math question. He heard a light tapping on his window but ignored it, thinking it was just a mere ringing in his ear. But the sound only got louder as he progressed he was about to just shut down but he then got a notification from his phone.

He knew that he wasn't imagining it so he picked up his phone and it was a text from a groupchat they had created, George and Sapnap in the chat only along with Dream.

It read:

 George: idiot look outside ur window :)

Dream furrowed his brows but huffed and closed his textbook and packed it away in his bag. He shuffled on a green hoodie, not wanting to look outside the window shirtless. When he looked outside he saw George and Sapnap looking up at his window toothy grins prominent on their faces.

Dream shook his head fondly, but gave them a thumbs up. He took off his sweatpants and switched them out for jeans, he would atleast be stylish.

DON'T SEXUALIZE HIM. IN THIS AU, HE IS A MINOR.

Dream then opened his window and climbed out, immediately being wrapped in a hug from Sapnap and a peck on the cheek from George.

"We were waiting so loongggggggg!" Sapnap whined, burying his face in the crook of Dream's neck
"Yeaaaa, you know how fucking cold it is!?" George stomped his foot childishly, eliciting a laugh from Dream.

"Sssoooorrrryyyyyy, but I WaS bEiNg a GoOd StuDeNT AnD wAS StudYinG!"

Dream said, mimicking their teacher's words. They began to laugh but was shushed by Dream, not wanting to cough up a lung.

"Come on! We found a new place to camp!" 

George said, tugging on both Sapnap and Dream's hands. Dream and Sapnap shared a quick kiss and followed George. They were being carried to somewhere a little farther outside the city, it was a rural, small place. Barely had any people and was peaceful, something the trio craved very once in a while.

"Uhm guys-? How far is this place?"

Dream asked, sheepishly. George and Sapnap stopped to consider, they knew that it was only recently that Dream had began to loosen up and finally look away from his studies, so they gave him an honest answer.

"Not so far, trust us?"

Sapnap asked, squeezing Dream's hand lightly.

"Y-yea, just make sure it's not too far, I don't wanna have to sprint to get home,"

Sapnap and George nodded, both giving him a kiss on the cheek and continuing their journey towards the location. Dream huffed out as he spotted a small blue glow in the dark bulb on the grass, he had grown familiar with that, he knows that George would put those there when he would find somewhere nice, as to not lose it.

"Ta da! Here's the place!"

George said, doing jazz hands in front of an abnormally large hill. Dream stared in awe as Sapnap scoffed, little to no malice behind it,

"We have to climb to get to the place?!" Sapnap said, waving his hand that wasn't holding Dream's around. George giggled and nodded, bowing in front  of it and pointing upwards, as if to welcome them to the mossy hill.

"Come on Sap! George spent a lot of time finding this!"

Dream tried to reason with Sap, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him so he would be flush with his chest. Sap huffed, clearly already not bothered by the fact that he had to climb but still acting bratty.

Sapnap crossed his arms and looked to the side, George popped his head through the little hole between Sapnap's hands and chest.

"Come on~ It will be fun!"

George teased, giving a quick peck on the cheek. Sapnap huffed and cracked a smile and shook his head fondly finally muttering an 'ok'. Dream and George cheered as they dragged Sapnap up the hill, him now having a small smile on his face. When they reached the top, Dream had waltzed behind both George and Sapnap, falling on top both of them, making them fall face first into the soft soil.

"What the hell!?"

George yelled, scrambling to get out from under Dream, not wanting to suffocate, Sapnap doing the same. Dream was now rolling on the floor, laughing with tears in his eyes, he was so distracted in his laughing high that he didn't notice the knowing glances that were passing through Sapnap and George.

Suddenly, hands were on his stomach, the most ticklish part of him, he began to writhe under Sapnap's and George's grasp. This is happiness, maybe his parents don't think so but  he couldn't care

Word Count: 881

Give me some littlespace prompts, any ship you like!