5

I've been staying at Stark Tower for two weeks now. Steve and I have gotten close. He's like an older brother to me.

I snuck back into my room and quickly grabbed a few things, like: my 16 year old green blanket, my suit, and a few pictures I had in my room.

I was sitting on my bed in pink leggings and a matching pink work out bra/shirt. I was going to go train with Steve in a 10 minutes.

"Josie, Tony wants you in the lab." JARVIS told me.

"Can you tell Steve I'm in the lab, and might be a little late to training? Thanks, JARVIS." I grabbed my phone and ran down to the lab. I saw Peter in there when I got there and I groaned internally.

Peter's POV

Josie walked into the lab and I could tell she was annoyed.

"I finished your suits. Go try them on." Tony said excited.

I got changed into my suit and waited for Josie to come back in.

"Sorry it took kinda long." She walked in after a few minutes. The suit looked like her old suit, but tighter and better made. It was still black with blue web lines going around it, a hood, which she had down, and her feet had better soles (as did mine). "Which woman helped you with this? No offense, Tony, but I don't think you would have thought about putting in a built-in bra." She laughed.

"Natasha helped with some of the comfort parts like that." Mr Stark laughed. "You each have an AI built in, if you put on your mask you can hear them and name them." I put on my mask and heard a woman's voice.

"Woah, this is cool." I said.

"Josie?" We both turned to see Steve standing at the door. "You ready to train?" He asked.

I felt my jaw clench. No, Peter. First off he's like 28 physically, technically like 90, and she's not even 17 yet. Second, you shut those feelings down a long time ago. You don't like her like that anymore. Even if you did you can't go back to liking her after the way you've treated her for almost 4 years.

"Yeah, just let me go get changed. Thanks for the suit Tony!" Josie gave Mr Stark a hug before running back to the bathroom to get changed.

Josie's POV

I love this suit. It is so cool. My AI voice is a guy, which is fine I guess. I named him Jack. It's easy to say and quick, so it's perfect.

I ran back through the lab and started walking to the gym with Steve. That was one of the hardest workouts in my life. Sure, I'm a superhero, but he has muscles bigger than me. But Steve pushed me to work harder, which is good.

"Can I ask you a question?" Steve asked as we walked back.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I can't help but wonder what happened when you and Peter stopped hanging out. Maybe there is something you're missing. What were you doing last time you were hanging out with him?"

Last time I hung out with Peter, we watched Star Wars at his house. Everything was perfectly fine between us. I was so excited hanging out with him alone. I had a crush on Peter for a year.

Then the next day at lunch he didn't come. Our friend Ned and I were left alone at the lunch table. Ned found out I had a crush on Peter and was talking to me about it.

"Why don't you tell him?" Ned asked.

"I don't know Ned. I can't ruin our relationship like that. Our feelings for each other could ruin our friendship. I can't. We can't." I told him.

"You should tell him. He probably feels the same way." Ned said.

"I doubt it."

"Did anything happen when you were watching Star Wars?" Steve asked.

"Absolutely nothing. We literally just watched Star Wars." I explained. "I'm gonna go take a shower.

...

"Hey! Peter! Is everything okay? I've barely seen you at all this week." I said catching up to him in the halls.

"Everything's fine." He said plainly.

"Come on, you can tell me." I insisted.

"Why can't you just bud out? You're always so nosy. God, why can't you take a hint! I don't want to hang out with you anymore! You're so annoying." He groaned.

"What?" I said tears coming to my eyes.

"Did I stutter? Go away."

"Did I do something?"

"Oh my God, just go away!"

"Fine." I said walking to the bathroom, tears coming down my face.

I stayed in the bathroom for an hour crying.

"Hello?"  I heard someone call out in the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"Are you okay?" A girl asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks." I responded.

"No you're not." She said. "Open the stall door, please." I opened the door and saw Hannah standing there. Hannah comforted me until I was feeling better.

I waited for Peter to apologize for weeks, but it never came.