15

Josie's POV

I groaned as I woke up and felt someone grab my hand.

"Thank God you're awake." Peter said tears in his eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to keep a straight face. Come on, this is the perfect chance to pull a prank.

"W-what? I'm Peter." He said in disbelief.

"Peter who?" I asked.

"Parker, Pe-ter Parker." He said

"I don't know you. Please leave." I said pulling my hand away.

"Please-" he said coming close to me. I noticed as tears streamed down his face and guilt rushed over me.

"Nonononono! I didn't mean to make your cry! Your Peter! We were dating! I don't really know what we are now, but I know you! Your middle name is Benjamin!" He sighed and laid on the bed in my arms. "Sorry." I sighed.

"It's ok, I'm just glad you're awake and know me." He laughed. "We need to talk." He said.

"Just a second, I want to hold onto you for a little bit longer."

"We can talk like this." He laughed.

"Ok." I shrugged.

"I am so sorry about that date with MJ. I spent the entire time wishing it was you. I should have seen that it was a test. I didn't need that date, I don't doubt my love for you. Please, I love you."

"I'm sorry for playing games with you. I shouldn't have told you to go on that date and confused you. I love you too." I pulled away from his arms a little bit and gave him a kiss.

"Knock, knock." I pulled away and saw Tony standing in the doorway.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Listen, we were always planning on coming, it took too long to find where you were and-"

"It's okay. Really." I said.

"And I'm sorry for keeping you locked up and not believing you." He looked down.

"It's all okay." I shrugged.

"Are you sure?" Tony asked.

"Yep." I smiled.

"Ah, glad to see your awake Ms Richards." A doctor came in. "Now that your awake, I must go over everything with you. The bullet entered your head to the far left, and hit your brain. The damage to your brain was minimal, but it's still damage. You may experience trouble speaking, paralysis on your right side, and falling. It's going to be hard, but, with physical therapy, you will be okay. No working out or going on missions for the time being. The most you can do is run, but don't go for runs. And I understand you two are dating?" He pointed to me and Peter and I nodded. "No... physical activity." Peter's face turned bright red and I just nodded.