17

"Hey!" Peter said walking in with Tony, Nat, and T'Challa.

"Hey! Did you guys find him?" I asked while stirring the pot of water and spaghetti.

"We got him." Peter smiled hugging me from behind and putting his face in my neck.

"Wait, really!?" I asked cheerfully.

"We got him." Nat smiled.

"Well I hope you're all hungry. I'm making chicken and alfredo." I smiled.

"That sounds heavenly." Tony said flopping on the couch.

"It'll be done in like 10 minutes." I said, Peter swaying my body back and forth.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered to me.

"I'm wearing sweat pants and a cropped tank top." I laughed.

"You're still so beautiful." He gave me a kiss on the cheek before letting go. I felt as my right leg started to go numb.

"You okay?" Peter turned around and asked me concerned.

"Yeah." I said regaining movement and feeling in my leg.

I've been getting better at controlling my body and keeping it in control. I was shot about 3 and a half months ago.

We all sat down to eat dinner when someone knocked on the door.

"I got it." I said getting up and going to the door.

I opened the door and saw Pepper standing outside.

"Hi. Is Tony here?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're having dinner. Come on, you should join us." I invited her in.

"I just want to talk to Tony." She insisted.

"There's plenty of food. Please I insist."

"Ok, thank you." She said.

She came in and had dinner with us. Afterward Tony and her went to talk and they came out holding hands, so I assume it went well.

...

"Slowly fold the flour into the batter." I read off the directions for the cookies. I looked up the see Peter frantically whisking in the flour. "Not like that!" I laughed.

I grabbed a spatula from the drawer and put it in his hand. I grabbed his hand with one hand, the bowl with my other, and helped him fold the flour in. "Like this." I said.

He turned his face and looked down at me. "You're so cute, you know that?" He said and gave me a kiss.

"Don't worry, I know." I winked at him while going to get pans. We divided the dough among pans and put them in the oven. We talked until the timer went off and we took them out the oven.

"Ok, what do you want to do now?" Peter asked.

"I have an idea. Come with me." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to my room. I pulled out my chair to my desk and sat him down in it.

"What's your idea?" He asked skeptically.

"Ok, hear me out!" I started.

"That always means something great." He laughed.

"You let me do your make up?"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeee!" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"No way!" He laughed.

"But you'd make me really happy." I tried to convince him.

"Give me a kiss." He said. I leaned in and kissed him. "Ok, you can do my make up." He sighed.

"Yes!" I ran over and grabbed a hair band and putting it on him. I grabbed all my make up and started to work my magic.

"All done!" I laughed.

"Oh my God." He sighed as he looked in the mirror.

"Look at my pwetty pwetty pwincess." I said in a weird voice.

"I know, look at how beautiful she is." He said moving the mirror towards me.

"Stoooppppp." I said hiding my now pink face. He pulled my hands away and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you." I said.

"I love me too." He said scrunching his face.