6

Hannah and I walked through the halls at school talking as we walked to my locker. I waved at Ned who was standing with Peter at his locker.

"Aye, Richards!" Flash said running up to me in the hallway.

"What, Flash?" I asked closing my locker, turning around, and leaning on my locker.

"You dating anyone?" He asked putting his arm on the locker next to me.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I don't see how this is any of your business." I said.

"Come on a date with me." He said.

"No thanks." I said trying to turn around.

"You know you want to." He said turning me back to face him.

"She said no." Peter said coming up to me and Flash.

"I don't need your help." I glared at Peter, "No thanks, Flash." I started walking away and felt Flash grab my ass.

"Don't touch her-" Peter yelled but I cut him off moving him away, and punching Flash in the face.

"What the fuck!?" Flash yelled.

"Touch me again. I dare you. I said no. Even if I said yes that wouldn't have given you any right to touch my ass. Go to hell." I said walking away rubbing my hand.

Peter's POV

"Go to hell." Josie said.

She's a bad ass. She punched him. I mean he deserved it, but she punched him. Good for her.

Josie's POV

...

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, snapping me back into reality. I was just letting my thoughts wonder.

"It's open." I called out.

"Hey." Peter said when he walked in.

"Hi. Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just here to check on you after... the Flash incident today."

"I'm fine." I said looking back down at my phone.

"Um, I-I'm sorry. For literally everything. I've been a horrible person to you. I'm sorry for what happened in 8th grade, and I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day. I'm sorry."

"Did Steve make you do this?" I asked.

"What? No. Why would Steve ask me to do this?"

"Nothing. I... I accept your apology."

"Friends again?" He asked.

"Friends again."