chapter two

Astrid and hiccup return that night remember all the things they go through together in their life. From losing their mothers. To forced to end there friendship. To find out that they are the dragon prince and princess. So much they got together.

Flashback:

It was a sunny day at berk every one doing their jobs. Hiccup and astrid are at hiccup's room playing together. While their mothers talking. They were at the kitchen talking. Then it was the time for astrid and her mother to leave. Astrid was sad to say goodbye to hiccup but she knew she will see him again.

The haddock and the hofferson families are sleeping. Parents cuddling together. While hiccup was dreaming sweet dreams about astrid. And astrid was dreaming sweet dreams about hiccup. All is peaceful.

Suddenly they heard the horn of the dragon raiding go off. Stoick and Harold went to the battlefield. While Ingrid gets astrid to the haddock household to be safe. The little girl went to her best friend room and found him asleep so she just curled up into the bed next to him and slept happily. The two mothers go to help their husbands. But they can't help.

They feel like it's not right to fight dragons. so they weren't helping too much. Sadly a bronze dragon with for wings took them away. And their husbands can't do anything to save them.

The next morning hiccup and astrid woke happily. They want to play like any five years toddlers. When they go down they found stoick and Harold crying quietly. " dad uncle Harold why are you crying, " hiccup asked. " there's something you two should knowen " stoick started " what's wrong," asked astrid " we are sorry your mothers were taking by a dragon last night and we couldn't help them we are sorry," Harold said. Hiccup and astrid looked and each other shocked. They run to hiccup's room to cry.

End of flashback.

That day was hard not for the two families but for the whole tribe to lose your beloved cheifness and one of the best worriers and mothers on the same day was hard enough. Soon the village moves on. Stoick and Harold move on a little but lost a lot of the good things they have. Harold starts to train astrid to be the best young warrior. While stoick pays less attention to hiccup and focus on his chiefly duties. That cause hiccup to work in the forge with gobber. Everyone move on except hiccup and astrid these two didn't move on. And with stoick paid less attention to hiccup he became worst. And the kids start bullying him. If it's not for astrid he may harm himself. That was one of the saddest days on their lives.

But unfortunately, the sadness never stops cause two years after that hiccup and Astrid end their friendship in front of the whole village.

Flashback:

It was a sunny day every one doing their jobs when suddenly someone wanted to make an announcement. It was Harold and his daughter astrid. and the runt of the village hiccup. Hiccup and astrid look sad. The village though because of the accident of their mothers. But they were wrong. " so astrid do you want to say something to hiccup," said Harold proudly. " yes. Hiccup I want to end our friendship I can't focus on my training while being with you. I don't want to be the runt of the village just like you. So I want to end our friendship. " she said sadly coldly. She was going to cry. So she runs to the forest. On the other hand, Harold was proud of his daughter.

End of the flashback.

But little did they know that all that was fake. Well, everything except the sad voice. Because before that announcement. They put a plan to meet and make the whole village thinks that they are not friends.

Flashback:

" hiccup what we will do I don't want to end our friendship," astrid said sadly. Her father wanted her to end her friendship with hiccup her only friend. Her only true friend. So they go to the forest to figure out something to do. " I know you don't want to astrid but you have to," he said. Also sad because he will lose his only friend. " we have to do something hiccup think there must be something to do " she begged him to think. " I have an idea what if we play along. " he said. " care to explain," she said. " we let the village know that we are no more friends. But we will meet at the cove. And we can talk when you come to the forge to sharpen your axe. What do you think? " he explains " good idea and no one know about the cove it will be an amazing place. " she said. " okay let's go," he said and they go to make the announcement.

End of the flashback.

Yeah, they faced a lot together. From losing their mothers. To end their friendship. To meet secretly at the cove. To help in something they don't believe in it. To find out that they are the dragon prince and princess. A lot of things they faced but the most important thing they faced it together.

They go to sleep. And get ready for the new responsibilities they have now. And to learn how to use their power. All of that together.